Thanks

[1.5_01]More Creeps and Weirdos

Required mods
    Modloader
    Audiomod

Achievements Tab
    Its an external link because its not released here, or the MCforum. MCModcenter is a trusted site though. If it causes a problem I will reupload the file here.

Features

Creeps and Weirdos:

*** ROBOT TED ***
    Robot Ted hates Robot Todd! He will do anything to disassemble him. Robot Ted floats around bragging about how cool he is and drops 16K RAM boards when terminated.

*** ROBOT TODD ***
    Robot Todd hates Robot Ted! Robot Todd runs around making fun of how uncool and dumb Robot Ted is. He drops Batteries when terminated.

*** ATOMIC POWER ***
    Combine 16K RAM Boards with Batteries and you have created an Atom Packet! Throw these in the air or at the ground and you have entered the atomic age. Throw more Atoms out and they start to fuse together creating an enormous force that affects all surrounding creatures and objects. If you don't want your stuff to be ripped apart by atomic forces, you better tie it down! Please use with CAUTION!

*** EVIL SNOWMAN ***
    These creeps made of snow are the result of a botched experiment by the Evil Scientist. They shrink and get weaker in warm weather, and grow larger and more powerful in colder climates. Kill them before they get too huge!

*** ROCKET GIRAFFE ***
    These majestic creatures can be tamed with cookies. Once tamed, you can ride them and fire rockets at unsuspecting idiots from high atop your steed.

*** DIG BUG ***
    Green bugs that love to dig holes in the hopes that a BubbleScum will fall in and become lunch! A curious side effect of digested BubbleScum meat is an exploding fountain of delicious cookies!

*** BUBBLESCUM ***
    Passive pink creatures that spend their days wandering around and blowing bubbles. Their innocence is only matched by their willingness to take piggy back rides.

*** FLOOBS ***
    Dangerous aliens who arrive in their Floob Ships and shoot Ray Guns at you! Destory their ships quickly, or your world will be overrun with RayGun shooting Floobs!

*** EVIL SCIENTIST ***
    Added Evil Scientist who builds towers, conducts experiments and uleashes his mutations: Evil Creatures, Evil Pigs and Evil Chickens

*** MANDOG ***
    A passive creature who growls and can be tamed with cooked meat. He will then fetch frisbees thrown by the player. Frisbees can be crafted with Lapis Lazuli and Clay.

*** PYRAMIDS ***
    These Mummy Tombs will appear randomly on your landscape. If you are feeling brave, explore the labryinth to recover the valuable Mummy Treasure!

*** GOO GOAT ***
    A rather peaceful animal that munches on grass and fills up with slime. You can see him fill up and grow as he strips the landscape of grass. Killing it will yeild Goo Donuts dependent on his size and slime capacity.

*** BLORP ***
    A herbivorous creature that grows as it eats leaves. You may want to kill it before it gets too big! Blorps are hostile toward other Blorps, and drop a refreshing drink called BlorpCola. The bigger the Blorp, the more cola you get. Or, you could just leave it alone to eat in peace. The choice is yours.

*** BABY MUMMY ***
    These ripening youths [only hundreds of years old instead of thousands] are a mischevious bunch who love to play with humans. If you step on sand, watch out! These little creeps will try to bury you in their sand traps. They do appear during the day, but will burn up at high noon.

*** PREACHER ***
    Sometimes you just need a good sacrifice. It's a good thing that the world of Minecraft has so many sheep and pigs just wandering about, making them the perfect offering to the Gods of Minecraft*. These holy dudes may be loaded with donations, but they will also perform the ritual on you if you try to take it from them. Repent!

*** HUNCHBACK ***
    This poor fellow is desperate for some delicious, fresh cake. If you can bake a cake for this Hunchback, he will become your loyal servant. This is where the fun begins, because if you throw him a bone, he will raise a skeleton army to wreak havok on the land. They are an uncontrollable and temporary band of hoodlums. Watch them kick some serious butt.

*** DESERT LIZARDS ***
    Creeping around in the hot sun, these rowdy reptiles are always looking for a little something to munch on. Are you a little something? They shoot mini fireballs at a distance, and leap on you when close.

*** SNOW DEVILS ***
    These double-headed devils are fearsome beasts which live primarily in the Ice Desert regions. If you kill them, they will drop pure ice, which can be used to build or as a source of portable water. They have a fearsome bite, but can be tamed if you throw snowballs at close range. But beware! They make very dangerous pets! Also, for whatever reason, these Snow Devils do not like the night and burn accordingly.

SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK on a Guinea Pig with empty hands to bring up the command menu. Here you can get all of the vital stats for your pig, give orders and even change the name!
    *** GUINEA PIGS ***
    These delightful creatures just love to explore the world of Minecraft. They will follow you around on your adventures if you feed them enough apples or wheat. Apples are much more effective than wheat. If you tame them, they will fight [and die] for you. Each guinea pig has it's own name and unique personality, and will tell you when it is wounded. Feeding it more apples or wheat will heal your pigs.

You can equip Leather, Iron, Gold or Diamond armor, and your pigs will increase their stats. Any part of the armor will work.

Be careful with your pigs and be sure to heal them if they are wounded.

Guinea Pigs can now level up! Adding increased health and attack strength with each level up to twenty!

Guinea Pigs health bar lets you know if your Pig needs some healing! Detailed stats available with paper in hand.

Level 20 Guinea Pigs are able to build a Guinea Pig Hotel! Just hold a diamond in your hand and right-click on a level 20 Guinea Pig. Make sure you have plenty of space, the hotel is 16x16 blocks.

Guinea Pigs can be given commands with flowers. Craft a Guinea Pig Radio to get all fighting pigs on your head at once. Give your pigs sugar cane for a temporary speed boost!

*** THIEVES ***
    Keep a watchful eye for these opportunists of Minecraft, for they are out to steal your valuables. But don't worry, you can recover your stolen goods if you kill the pesky fellows or if they meet thier untimely demise in other ways.

*** DIRTY BUMS ***
    These unfortunate fellows wander around looking for a kind soul such as yourself to offer them iron, gold or diamonds. If you treat these rotten bums nicely, you will be rewarded! The more generous your gift, the better the reward.
    Sometimes dirty, filthy Bums just need to urinate. They must do this in public because, hey, where else are they going to go? A nice side effect is the beautification of your world - after the urine is finished, of course!

*** MUMMY ***
    The Mummies are slightly quick but not that powerful. They drop mostly sand and cloth.

*** BLACK SOUL ***
    The evil Black Souls are sluggish in movement, but they have a powerful attack and can take a lot of damage.
    They drop coal - harvested from the souls of fallen miners.
    Also, there is a small chance they will drop the soul of an innocent miner who was never tempted by mineral deposits. This rare drop is a diamond.

*** INVISIBLE MAN ***
    This dapper fellow wanders around delighted with the world around him. For many of his journeys, he takes only a delicious red apple and his walking stick.
    However, sometimes he brings along a little extra ice cream money and you may find gold bars. If you attack him, he reveals himself in order to seek revenge.

*** ROCK MONSTER ***
    Rock Monster's spawn during the day and are peaceful unless disturbed. Do so at your own peril, as these lapidarian lunks spring to life seeking revenge if provoked. They are composed mostly of rock and gravel, but some of these beasts possess an iron will and will drop such a covetous prize upon their untimely demise.

Installation
    Navigate to your .minecraft folder.
    Copy the contents of "RESOURCES" into your RESOURCES folder. Keep the directory structure intact: The creepsounds folder should be here: .minecraft\resources\mod\sound\creepsounds
    Copy MoreCreepsAndWeirdos.zip and MoreCreeps.txt into your .minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip the file! (If the mods folder does not exist, make it)
    Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar or no mods will ever run.
    You must have Risugami's Modloader and AudioMod and Shocka's Achievevement Tabs installed for MoreCreeps to function.
    Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar or no mods will ever run.
    Set your difficulty to anything above Peaceful. Nothing will spawn on peaceful.

EVERYTHING is selectable in the MoreCreeps.txt file! You can turn off creeps you don't like, as well as Pyramids and the ability of RayGuns to set fire and/or melt blocks. Simply change the number to 0-12. 0 = no creep and 12 = maximum creep. DO NOT PUT A # in front of names or it will use default settings! Change settings to PEACEFUL and then back to HARD after you have edited the properties file.

If you are having issues, double, triple, then quadruple check that you have everything installed correctly. There is a lot to install, so make sure you did everything right.

Texture packs may prevent some items from showing up in game. Recommended that you use the default texture pack, or at least another 16x one.

Credits:
    freakstritch

FILE IS TOO BIG FOR SCANNING SITES (27.1MB) @Jailbroken671 if you would be so kind as to check yourself. Breaking it into multiple files would be pointless as there is only like 2 folders in the actual file. @Liz might want to do it too.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

berryfast (06-25-2011),bloxminexl (11-05-2014),cgallagher21 (05-21-2011),Deathnote17821 (02-07-2015),fish123 (04-24-2012),gkearney11 (06-09-2013),hustelboy (05-20-2011),JabuutyJr (05-19-2011),nissemans (03-28-2013),sareven (04-09-2013),sky04 (03-27-2013),TheBestGamesSpot (03-17-2013)

Thanks
    Needs to be approved
    /Approve plz
    Looks awesome BTW
    Can you use it on multiplayer servers as plugin or not ?

Thanks
    @Jailbroken671 approve this please

and this is an awesome mod
    Last edited by mystery2k10; 05-19-2011 at 11:59 AM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Approved...

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mystery2k10 View Post
    @Jailbroken671 approve this please

and this is an awesome mod
    Im banned, cant do anything until an admin unbans me...
    but
    good job @Heartview

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JabuutyJr View Post

Im banned, cant do anything until an admin unbans me...
    but
    good job @Heartview
    Dont postbans only usually last a day for minions+?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    It hasnt been a day and didnt Jail psot this or jabuuty?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Knoxville View Post
    It hasnt been a day and didnt Jail psot this or jabuuty?

Its been a day. And Mo' Creatures != More creeps and Weridos.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Dont postbans only usually last a day for minions+?
    yea, but i am back now

Thanks
    The Mod loader is broken mate

downloaded another modloader
    Working Great.
    lol i tough lets eat the goo donut
    after that it was BOOM

haha GJ
    Last edited by hustelboy; 05-20-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Very Nice im gonna try this after i finish my homework, because ima good little boy

Respect List
    • Andy Six
    • Aeronyx And Aeronyx Jr
    • BenXer
    • Divine
    • Gaz
    • supercarz1991
    • Zyzz
    • 666HiddenMaster666

MSN: example-001@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hustelboy View Post
    The Mod loader is broken mate

downloaded another modloader
    Working Great.
    lol i tough lets eat the goo donut
    after that it was BOOM

haha GJ
    Talk to @Jailbroken671, as he is the one that posted the Modloader.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low