Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Smile Official In-Game MPGH Call of Duty Black Ops Clan Application Thread!

I decided, "Why not start up this whole Official MPGH PS3 Clan on Call of Duty Black Ops?" So I did.

Rules:

Code:
    1. Absolutely no NOOBTUBING, if this is to happen, you will cause our reputation and will decrease the liability for people to join.
    2. Must be friendly on your mic, if you have one. Only talk smack if he starts to actually trash talk about MPGH, since you're trying to keep MPGH's reputation alive.
    3. Must follow clan's orders, for example, listen carefully when someone has a mic and if there are people just spazzing...just mute them

If you'd like to join, please apply for the official PS3 MPGH clan by clicking HERE. Make sure to read the entire thread, And make sure you understand the rules. After that, Well, Apply!

Apply using the following format:

Code:
    PSN: 
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    Time Zone: (If you don't know it, You can find it by clicking HERE)
    Activity by hours: 
    Mic: Yes/No
    Play Style: (What guns you use, If you camp or not, Etc.)
    Anything else you'd like us to know: (Interesting facts about you or your gameplay, Youtube videos, Etc.

Here's an example:

Code:
    PSN: Andrew801.
    Name: Nitehawk772.
    Time Zone: GMT-6
    Activity by Hours: 1-2 hours on weekdays, 4-5 hours on weekends.
    Mic: Yes
    Play Style: L96A1, Quick Scoper... 1 shot one kill...
    Anything else you'd like us to know: I'm region leader of North American in the Official MPGH PS3 Clan, I'm pro at zombies, And I love the feeling of quickscoping someone with an automatic weapon.

Once that's done, Put your Clan Tag on Call of Duty Black Ops as, "MPGH". Congrats! Your officially in The Official MPGH PS3 COD BO Clan! Don't forget to add the leaders. You can find a list of leaders by clicking HERE. Last but not at all least, Remember to follow the rules, Respect other members, And most of all, Have fun!
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 05-19-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    dude no this is just fucking stupid. the mpgh ps3 clan is for all fucking games...dude really you failed on this one.

Thanks
    No. There is already 1 PS3 clan which is for multiple games. No need to break it down any further.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Killian For This Useful Post:

WOLFPACK X69X (05-19-2011)