Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Jesus christ, you niggas are stupid as fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I for one completely disagree with the idea of having Jews rule over Israel. The Palestinians that lived in Israel deserve to live in Israel just as much as the Jews do, if not more. Jews hadn't lived in Israel since the death of Jesus, meaning those Palestinians have built upon generations and generations. Come the end of WWII Britain feels bad for the Jews and give them complete control over Israel meaning any Arabs that lived there were forcefully removed from their homes which were later demolished and resettled by Jews.

If you wonder why most Arab countries hate us, just think of Israel. We're not losing an ally at all. Honestly if the US but out of the whole issue then you wouldn't have so many Muslims upset over what they see as the US forcing fellow Muslims out of their homes. On top of that, billions of dollars go towards supporting Israel. That's not responsible for us to do at times when we can't solve our budget crisis. Imagine putting those billions towards higher education or healthcare. America really just needs to butt out of getting involved in everything, pre WWII style.

Who cares if the Jews get booted out of Israel? Not our problem. Who cares if the Taliban takes over Afghanistan again? Not our problem. So many issues that we're facing as a country wouldn't be there if we managed to stay out of every other country's asses for two minutes. Fuck everyone that says its our duty to do those things, no, no its not. If the international community sees a problem going on a cries to America about it they should fuck off and get it done themselves. Why do we always have to put our military to use? Why do we always have to put our tax dollars to use? Its not fair to let our country get into other people's business without solving our own god damn problems.

We still haven't recovered from Katrina, we still haven't solved the education crisis, we still haven't solved the economy crisis, we still haven't figured out how to help our homeless, we still haven't figured out how to fix our boarder problem.

TL;DR fuck Israel, they deserve it.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Nirvana (05-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I for one completely disagree with the idea of having Jews rule over Israel. The Palestinians that lived in Israel deserve to live in Israel just as much as the Jews do, if not more. Jews hadn't lived in Israel since the death of Jesus, meaning those Palestinians have built upon generations and generations. Come the end of WWII Britain feels bad for the Jews and give them complete control over Israel meaning any Arabs that lived there were forcefully removed from their homes which were later demolished and resettled by Jews.

If you wonder why most Arab countries hate us, just think of Israel. We're not losing an ally at all. Honestly if the US but out of the whole issue then you wouldn't have so many Muslims upset over what they see as the US forcing fellow Muslims out of their homes. On top of that, billions of dollars go towards supporting Israel. That's not responsible for us to do at times when we can't solve our budget crisis. Imagine putting those billions towards higher education or healthcare. America really just needs to butt out of getting involved in everything, pre WWII style.

Who cares if the Jews get booted out of Israel? Not our problem. Who cares if the Taliban takes over Afghanistan again? Not our problem. So many issues that we're facing as a country wouldn't be there if we managed to stay out of every other country's asses for two minutes. Fuck everyone that says its our duty to do those things, no, no its not. If the international community sees a problem going on a cries to America about it they should fuck off and get it done themselves. Why do we always have to put our military to use? Why do we always have to put our tax dollars to use? Its not fair to let our country get into other people's business without solving our own god damn problems.

We still haven't recovered from Katrina, we still haven't solved the education crisis, we still haven't solved the economy crisis, we still haven't figured out how to help our homeless, we still haven't figured out how to fix our boarder problem.

There is no Palestinians living in Israel. They live in the Gaza Strip/West Bank. It's also a little hard to live in a land when you have the Roman Empire expelling you from Israel and changing the name to humiliate them.

While there is cases of Jews moving Arabs, most of the Arabs went out on their own fearing repression from the Jews and figuring their homes would be given by the 'winning Arab forces'.

Not losing an ally? Well, I hate to break to you, but you might as well get off of the computer. Israel and the United States invented and co-create many of the standard things you're using daily. Talking to someone on MSN or YAHOO? Well, four Israelis invented that system. Talking on the cellphone? Well, Motorola R&D in Israel invented that. Israel's weaponry and medical technologies is used commonly in the US.

You can't remove 8 million people from a small strip of land. There is nowhere to go, it'll be chaos, they have nowhere to move or anyplace and even IF Israel losses a war, there is the feared Samson Option.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 05-19-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

well don't agree with the last part u just said but if this is obamas way of making the terroirst not want to attack us then lets hope it works. im just hoping iran doesn't feel threatend by us anymore and stops making there nukes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    There is no Palestinians living in Israel. They live in the Gaza Strip/West Bank. It's also a little hard to live in a land when you have the Roman Empire expelling you from Israel and changing the name to humiliate them.

While there is cases of Jews moving Arabs, most of the Arabs went out on their own fearing repression from the Jews and figuring their homes would be given by the 'winning Arab forces'.

Not losing an ally? Well, I hate to break to you, but you might as well get off of the computer. Israel and the United States invented and co-create many of the standard things you're using daily. Talking to someone on MSN or YAHOO? Well, four Israelis invented that system. Talking on the cellphone? Well, Motorola R&D in Israel invented that. Israel's weaponry and medical technologies is used commonly in the US.

You can't remove 8 million people from a small strip of land. There is nowhere to go, it'll be chaos, they have nowhere to move or anyplace and even IF Israel losses the war, there is the feared Samson Option.

Israeli advances wouldn't be possible without the help of foreign aid. Its not like Israel just popped up and started churning out inventions and technologies. The Israeli army and economy is artificially propped through the financial backing of the US and other foreign allies. You can't give that much credit to the Israelis. You're also very ignorant to say that the Jews hadn't forcefully removed Arabs from the country, especially when they continually annex parts of the West Bank. The Palestinians were originally located within the Jewish controlled Israeli nation. Its not like the Muslims got pissed out of no where one day. There's a reason and a method behind their anger.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post

well don't agree with the last part u just said but if this is obamas way of making the terroirst not want to attack us then lets hope it works. im just hoping iran doesn't feel threatend by us anymore and stops making there nukes.
    Iran is never going to stop, US is allied with Saudi Arabia.

Israeli advances wouldn't be possible without the help of foreign aid. Its not like Israel just popped up and started churning out inventions and technologies. The Israeli army and economy is artificially propped through the financial backing of the US and other foreign allies. You can't give that much credit to the Israelis. You're also very ignorant to say that the Jews hadn't forcefully removed Arabs from the country, especially when they continually annex parts of the West Bank. The Palestinians were originally located within the Jewish controlled Israeli nation. Its not like the Muslims got pissed out of no where one day. There's a reason and a method behind their anger.
    I never said that the Israelis never did, I am not ignorant or stupid. You don't know me, I am a member of the Kadima Party in Israel, the party is seeking to help create a Palestinian state. I am an Israeli, so I am going to honestly defend my country. But I believed firmly that the Palestinians should have a homeland, but Obama is asking for something we can't simply give up. I think we can give up a lot of lands, but it would be physically impossible to remove towns and such that was created prior to 1967-2011.

And you're right, you're perfectly right, but Israel also helps out the United States in many levels, such as making ammo for the arm forces, producing advance technologies, etc. But I can throw something like that back at you, are you willing to allow your country to give money/aid to a country that doesn't prove any technologies or help what so ever? The Palestinians gets billions of dollars, but look how they use that money.

I hope I can give you some insight in the situation.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 05-19-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    This should be moved to debate section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You guys have your priorities mixed up if you think its better for us to spend our time and money helping Israel out rather than putting our time to use on social programs within the US.

Thanks
    Debate Fort section?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You guys have your priorities mixed up if you think its better for us to spend our time and money helping Israel out rather than putting our time to use on social programs within the US.
    oil>social programs. Not saying its right but thats just the way it is.

Thanks
    @Liz will you move this I think it goes here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    Iran is never going to stop, US is allied with Saudi Arabia.

if they were smart they would.

Thanks
    Well, it was nice knowing them
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Fuck Jews, Fuck Muslims, let them fight it out. We aren't the world police. Doesn't Isreal have secret WMDs?

+ this should be in the debate fort.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast