Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykillerp View Post
    I think black op's graphics are way worse than mw2 so i play mw2.
    This is true. Black ops is like cartoon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Yeah but BO everything has been nerfed waaaaaaaay too much. It feels like you have to use an assault rifle to get kills, you have to use ghost, you have to camp because a claymore can't get your ass.

Ofc people get annoyed at OMA noob tubes, but i'd rather have that than noob tubes being totally shit, and not being able to pick up extra's with your scavenger.

You don't need stopping power at all, only for intervention/barrett, possibly the wa too. Like use the ump, you reaaaaaaaaaaaaally don't need stopping power, 3 hit kill pretty much all the time.

Black ops? Every gun is exactly the same, doesn't matter what you use. People like to use a rubbish gun and get a good score with it, it makes you feel proud, that it's skill not the gun. In black ops, it makes no difference, unless you use an attachment (Ie tubes) that are rubbish, you can't use it much because you only get 2.

Treyarch have nerfed way to much shit. I mean sniping, even hardscoping constantly, is near impossible now.
    Ump is broken, 3 hit kills not matter what range or perk or silencer.
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Dude im like 2nd prestige on black ops, i've played it to death. gave it a fair trial. It is just shit.

sniping isn't pro at all, you have to sit in a corner and never move. Not to mention the fact they didn't listen to anyone who's ever sniped on mw2 and got rid of hitmarkers.

They don't seemed to have listened at all, or if they have they listened to the noobs of mw2. People who cry everytime someone kills you with a noob tube, or quick scopes them because they can't quick scope themselves. They probably thought, omg someone was upset that the ump was op so we'll get rid of it. They didn't think about cod2, one shot rifles being op, cod 4 mp5, codwaw mp4o, yet people still love those games. they changed everything too much.

The guns are like exactly the same? All have the same base power.
    And Snipping in MW2 is OP!. You don't even need to aim in all the way to kill someone. I've played both and im the best out of all yall fags.

Listen, this is how it is.

BO. Balanced, Fun
    MW2. Not balanced, Fun

It all depends on your persoanllity, both hase its problems. Me personally I'm a Groundwar (kick 12 people asses is greater than 6) type of guy. So all the One man Army/Danger Close/Commando just flat out is impossible to beat, i prefer BO for it.

But i like MW2 for FFA and SnD(the slower type games) due to i can hear footsteps and less people using BS perks.
    Last edited by KING; 05-20-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post

This is true. Black ops is like cartoon
    THANK YOU I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THAT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    've played both and im the best out of all yall fags.
    Add & play me mang:]

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @RJ sure ill play, add me: Archangel952

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    @RJ sure ill play, add me: Archangel952
    I was just about to lay down. I'll add you when I get up. We'll romp some pubs

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sure thing man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Ump is broken, 3 hit kills not matter what range or perk or silencer.
    ROFL

And Snipping in MW2 is OP!. You don't even need to aim in all the way to kill someone. I've played both and im the best out of all yall fags.

Listen, this is how it is.

BO. Balanced, Fun
    MW2. Not balanced, Fun

It all depends on your persoanllity, both hase its problems. Me personally I'm a Groundwar (kick 12 people asses is greater than 6) type of guy. So all the One man Army/Danger Close/Commando just flat out is impossible to beat, i prefer BO for it.

But i like MW2 for FFA and SnD(the slower type games) due to i can hear footsteps and less people using BS perks.
    Yeah ump is op, but you can still do well with the other smg if your good enough.

I wouldn't say sniping is actually op, if it was op people who've just picked up a sniper will be able to get everyone with it with ease.

I totally agree that they're both fun, but things on black ops aren't balanced. Like rpgs/noobtubes/c4 etc are all shit. It's not like they've just been nerfed from mw2 they're actually just shit.

Yeah I used to love groundwar on mw2, till I found team tactile, if your with 3 other mates you can pretty much piss around and just annoy the other team. OR you can go completely rambo on their ass and beat the shit out of all of them.

The one problem on ffa is the boosters, and I'm not saying I haven't boosted for sitrep pro before , although its a ton of fun to constantly follow them around. I don't actually know if people boost on black ops, but I assumed there was something they did about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    MW2 sniping is way better than BO
    BO is shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12