Thread: GUIDgen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Talking GUIDgen

This a a GUID from a site called something like fuckaduck or something like this so NO CREDITS TO ME!!! (only for releasing it here)

there are probably some GUID that may not work but i never really tested them

ps: i think that if u want it to work u need to add the "-" at certain places of the code. To do this just put your new guid under your old one and put the "-" at the same places.

Have fun!

download:

The link is screwed up because it contains a website name... and we have blocked the mention of it.
    Last edited by Sharpcut; 08-21-2008 at 11:17 AM. Reason: link screwed up lol

Thanks
    Hacking > Good
    Account Stealing > Bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its generating a new working guid,not stealing and sorry...new here so i cant put my link...doesn't seem to work lol

Thanks
    So its basically making fake accounts?

Someone scan download please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    GUID doesn't steal accounts, it steals login IDs meaning the Game Unit Identification Declaration, so you just log on looking like someone else's client. This is from another site, find the credits and post them here please, saying this isn't mine doesn't cut it. Do not include the site name.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Read the rules before you decide to voice your opinion.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    awwww not **********
    [IMG]https://i304.photobucke*****m/albums/nn170/Gotagogogo/Other%20images/Gotagogogo-GmailPicture.png[/IMG]

(づ ̄ - ̄)づ

CHOOB=Chewable Noob

Play the The ^ < v game

Visit Greeneris*****m for tips to go green!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
    GUID doesn't steal accounts, it steals login IDs meaning the Game Unit Identification Declaration, so you just log on looking like someone else's client. This is from another site, find the credits and post them here please, saying this isn't mine doesn't cut it. Do not include the site name.
    '

If it just makes you look like a dif person, cant you just change like 4-5 characters of your own? (thats what I did)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I'll download it, virus scan it, and then host it on the site in a rar file in a moment.
    Stop flaming each other, it helps no one, and causes a step backwards rather than a step forwards.

Check your Grammar/Spelling/Facts before typing, otherwise I or another member will do it for you. And that just makes you look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    aight gud,but seems like i have some problems makiing the download link...the file is hosted on ********** but when i clickl on my link it doesnt find the file.when i enter the link myself it find it no problems lol

it is a rar file...lol
    Last edited by gudsoldier; 08-21-2008 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It's not the download, it's mpgh it blocks certain site names... Besides this isn't worth it, anyone can just change their GUID manually.