Thread: Where to begin?

Thanks

Where to begin?

Hey guys, I've been wanting to make hacks for games like CA and CSS for sometime now but i dont know where to start off. it seems like this youtube thing isn't teaching me right I dont know why : YouTube - ‪antiRTFM's Channel‬‏ should i keep going from there? because im on video like 24 and it doesn't feel like its helping me get closer lol any suggestions? by the way i hate reading
    Last edited by fatboyonabike; 05-20-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyonabike View Post
    Hey guys, I've been wanting to make hacks for games like CA and CSS for sometime now but i dont know where to start off. it seems like this youtube thing isn't teaching me right I dont know why : YouTube - ‪antiRTFM's Channel‬‏ should i keep going from there? because im on video like 24 and it doesn't feel like its helping me get closer lol any suggestions? by the way i hate reading
    As long as you aren't a complete scrub at programming, you can try asking some of the experienced hackers for help, like NOOB / CAFlames etc. They can probably help you grasp the basics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    If I could read your post I would help :L But frankly its even worse than this transparent text. Highlighting it doesn't help <<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Your problem is your learning c++ to make hacks, and your expecting a source code for a hack in the videos, which you will not get.
    Dont ban me

Thanks

Where to begin?

Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Your problem is your learning c++ to make hacks, and your expecting a source code for a hack in the videos, which you will not get.
    you think i am trying to get source codes for hacks from here https://www.youtube.com/user/antiRTFM? if so your completely wrong. that is where I am trying to learn c++ not getting hacks. I was asking is that a good place to start
    Last edited by fatboyonabike; 05-25-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    If I could read your post I would help :L But frankly its even worse than this transparent text. Highlighting it doesn't help <<
    FUCK THANKS I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT, NOW KISS MY ASS!
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    I have to second this^

It seems to me people are learning C++ Syntax to Compile Hack Codes & VB Syntax to Compile other code to make Desktop Apps

I just dont get why

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

++PashaAmd++ (05-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post

FUCK THANKS I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT, NOW KISS MY ASS
    Pardon? 0.o
    Last edited by freedompeace; 05-26-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    The biggest thing is learn your data types, Word, Dword, Integer, Byte, Char, String ect...
    Once you grasp these basic things it will help you later on. You don't know how many codes I have seen using the wrong data type of a given variable. Actually if you want some good advice just learn assembly, It would be the best language for memory editing like hacks require, plus its easier to make a hack in pure assembly than to make it in C++ or other higher level languages, Also will give knowledge to create your own inline hacks and find offsets and actually know what its doing.. Perfect language for hacks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

fatboyonabike (05-27-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    The biggest thing is learn your data types, Word, Dword, Integer, Byte, Char, String ect...
    Once you grasp these basic things it will help you later on. You don't know how many codes I have seen using the wrong data type of a given variable. Actually if you want some good advice just learn assembly, It would be the best language for memory editing like hacks require, plus its easier to make a hack in pure assembly than to make it in C++ or other higher level languages, Also will give knowledge to create your own inline hacks and find offsets and actually know what its doing.. Perfect language for hacks.
    i heard assembly is very hard though o_o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyonabike View Post
    i heard assembly is very hard though o_o
    It's actually pretty easy when you understand what registers are, the stack is etc...