View Poll Results: Who is the best hack creator?

Voters
63. This poll is closed
  • Swiftdude

8 12.70%
  • OverDrivejt

9 14.29%
  • Fido Dido

10 15.87%
  • MuSiC_kInG

26 41.27%
  • TrollerCoaster

9 14.29%
  • xXAznrulzXx

1 1.59%

Thread: Best hacker?!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by jam5796 View Post
    fido dido for pub hacks.
    music king is the best overall.
    yeah that sounds right
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Of course @MuSiC_kInG but for pubs, it would have to be @TrollerCoaster. His are different than the others. And @OverDrivejt isn't even a weapon hack, it's just an overlay. Half of @Fido Dido's hacks are just visual and @Swiftdude releases shitty hacks and keeps the good ones to himself. But I would too.

So it would have to go to @TrollerCoaster
    Last edited by FueldByRamen; 05-21-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    music king he is good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Swifty The Best All Hackz Work In ALL Os

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    MUsci King.
    Respect list:
    [MPGH]Coke

Thanks
    Music king is best and swifty!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Music King and TrollerCoaster

Thanks
    Swiftdude for pubs, MuSic_kInG for VIPs.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Best
    Hack
    Creators
    Are:
    Swiftdude
    And
    OverDriveJt

Thanks

Exclamation Please read!

Let me get a few things straight here.

1. I don't take time between releases, and it is NOT that I am NOT ACTIVE, I keep my stuff VERY private. I am a very active debugger of Cross Fire, and currently trying to do modded lobbies ( which takes a lot of code injection and trial & error. Props plz )

2. Music_King is NOT a coder. I hope everyone gets this straight. He leeched off of my friend and released the MPGH VIP publicly ( not the MPGH Pub, the actual VIP. What was on it at the time anyway ). He also leeched quite a bit more. Did I mention he leeches? Then the MPGH Pub was completely stupid. If anyone with an overclocked computer used that Pub, their computer would be fried. There seems to be some code in there that purposely over-works your computer.

3. TDCT is the best. Greatest trial-and-error tester ever. I gave him the hack tools, and he did quite a lot of things with the game. I also helped him get started, and look what he has become!

4. I have more hacks than the VIP has.

5. I don't release ever because I do not like hacks patched. A few coders here on MPGH got my hacks patched and I had no idea why until I looked on MPGH and saw that there was a hack out for it ( This includes rapid knife, one shot kill, shotgun spread, etc. ).

6. I'm working on modded cross fire lobbies atm. I have done it just before a patch was released, and everyone in the lobby had super speed and were getting much more EXP than normal. Also trying to get unlimited kick votes and doing an anti-kick ( which I will probably release if it is simple to code up )

7. I am the cause of Z8's almighty maintenance times. Well, not all of them XD But there was maintenance on the GP/EXP rates because no one was getting EXP or GP after matches, and I was playing around with packets and I thought I found a "Request EXP/GP" packet, so I sent it, and the EXP and GP became bugged for everyone.

Thanks if you listened, and please bash Music_King more. He is only named "Coder" of MPGH VIP because no one else is working on it. And remember, he leeched most of the stuff from my friend.

And I would nominate TDCT for best hacker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post

1. I don't take time between releases, and it is NOT that I am NOT ACTIVE, I keep my stuff VERY private. I am a very active debugger of Cross Fire, and currently trying to do modded lobbies ( which takes a lot of code injection and trial & error. Props plz )

2. Music_King is NOT a coder. I hope everyone gets this straight. He leeched off of my friend and released the MPGH VIP publicly ( not the MPGH Pub, the actual VIP. What was on it at the time anyway ). He also leeched quite a bit more. Did I mention he leeches? Then the MPGH Pub was completely stupid. If anyone with an overclocked computer used that Pub, their computer would be fried. There seems to be some code in there that purposely over-works your computer.

3. TDCT is the best. Greatest trial-and-error tester ever. I gave him the hack tools, and he did quite a lot of things with the game. I also helped him get started, and look what he has become!

5. I don't release ever because I do not like hacks patched. A few coders here on MPGH got my hacks patched and I had no idea why until I looked on MPGH and saw that there was a hack out for it ( This includes rapid knife, one shot kill, shotgun spread, etc. ).

6. I'm working on modded cross fire lobbies atm. I have done it just before a patch was released, and everyone in the lobby had super speed and were getting much more EXP than normal. Also trying to get unlimited kick votes and doing an anti-kick ( which I will probably release if it is simple to code up )

7. I am the cause of Z8's almighty maintenance times. Well, not all of them XD But there was maintenance on the GP/EXP rates because no one was getting EXP or GP after matches, and I was playing around with packets and I thought I found a "Request EXP/GP" packet, so I sent it, and the EXP and GP became bugged for everyone.

Thanks if you listened, and please bash Music_King more. He is only named "Coder" of MPGH VIP because no one else is working on it. And remember, he leeched most of the stuff from my friend.

Thanks for the info very helpful .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah tdct is pro, but Music can code aswell. Im not just saying that because of the VIP. and trolloer is pro too.

Poll should have been made with multi choice option.
    L3git™|SυpєrMαrio™

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    @lauwy ... :P RIP for him

WANT SOME BARS? GO TO www.userbars.com

Hate List:
    __][G]-H05T

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Me.
    Jk. Swift.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post

Agre yah Music King is no coder
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast