Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
    I swear people kill me, for one this isn't going to help you because it is still based on screen cordinates so you will have to ALWAYS have VMware open for this to work.
    that's not always true... if you use autoit you can use _MouseClickPlus to send clicks directly to vindictus and you can use controlsend to send keys directly to vindictus. so if you used those two you can use vmware minimized with a autoit script running inside sending only to vindictus

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by cognac View Post
    that's not always true... if you use autoit you can use _MouseClickPlus to send clicks directly to vindictus and you can use controlsend to send keys directly to vindictus. so if you used those two you can use vmware minimized with a autoit script running inside sending only to vindictus
    What is so confusing about the part that you dont need either of those VMWare will run the script in background or minimised

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ok well i cant use vmware. well i can but now there is no mouse on screen after i have it go back to the host comp. like there is no mouse on the vm after i take it off the screen so i cant run it in the background any help?
    Last edited by kabodle; 05-24-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-tyw6iikTllg/Tf-yuM9AfAI/AAAAAAAAABQ/sZEmTYmMUVA/s800/bloodnight.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I have no clue as i dont know that much on vmware just scripts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bulzord View Post
    What is so confusing about the part that you dont need either of those VMWare will run the script in background or minimised
    oh you are right as the script will run within the vmware... but maybe using _MouseClickPlus and controlsend will work in differnt windows users allowing mulitple bots on one computer without vmware

Thanks
    Even if vmware can run emulate mouse clicks/movements based on a script without requiring the window open I find it easier to just start up a second computer or laptop and run the bot there...

And I thought vmware can only emulate a crappy graphics card. Long loading times?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Laod time for me is like 1 min so no real problem and not many of us can afford a 2nd computer

Thanks
    What OS do you recommend using VMware with?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well to be honest I run mine with windows 7 but any os will do I just use windows as its my OS from birth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12