Thread: AlterIwNet help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

AlterIwNet help

Hey guys this is dragon1432 here and now i only had just downloaded alteriwnet for mw2 and when i start a game i enter the code in for zombies game mode but no one can join because the join game button is faded out so i cant click it on other computer and ive looked all of google but i cant find my problem so please help i wanna host a zombie server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And where is this 'join game' button located?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Unhappy

lol
    its in steam overlay hover over a friend with mouse right click join game but its faded out so i cant click it thats the thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    u have to connect on their IP typ in console connect iphere
    to find u ip typ findexternalip in console
    on the external ip u have t o join

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh, it's nice that you know what you install.. 'I just download game, Y IT NO WORK STEAM??? HALP?!'..

Go read up about what you installed..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have seriously no clue what your problems is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    I have seriously no clue what your problems is
    He installed alterIWnet and expects it to work with steam thus effectively giving he free steam games to play with his friends.

Though as he have no clue what he just installed he would never get something like that to work, nor are they even playing on the same network. So his problem is that he doesn't know what he's doing and expects yous to make a guide on how to integrate aIW in a cracked steam client (which won't fix his problem but that's the closest you get).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

thats the only thing that explains this thread.

Thanks
    Pre-Requirements:

IQ of over 60 (If you are looking for link, you fail. You can't install the game without this.)
    PC that can run MW2 - Google
    Torrent client (If you use the torrent links) - Download
    Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework - in the Torrent or on Microsof*****m (.NET 4.0 does not count!)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - in the Torrent or on Microsof*****m
    WinRAR - Download

/facepalm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    that, that is wrong really ive bought the game already so has my friends and since i have AlterIwNet i start a private match like people do and play mods and i want to do that but instead its not letting my friends join.So ive got 3 copies in my house Of MW@ and i Put in two keys on two different accounts and i try on other account and the "JoinGame" button in the overlay of steam games is faded out black so i cant click on it and i want to know how to get this working so people can join my private match and play mods together And "NO" i did not download the game and i know how to work commands on the AIW console but i want people to join my private match
    Last edited by Dragon1432; 05-21-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon1432 View Post
    that, that is wrong really ive bought the game already so has my friends and since i have AlterIwNet i start a private match like people do and play mods and i want to do that but instead its not letting my friends join.So ive got 3 copies in my house Of MW@ and i Put in two keys on two different accounts and i try on other account and the "JoinGame" button in the overlay of steam games is faded out black so i cant click on it and i want to know how to get this working so people can join my private match and play mods together And "NO" i did not download the game and i know how to work commands on the AIW console but i want people to join my private match
    ...read your own text and the thread.. alternatively get a rope, seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I GET IT. YOU WANT TO HOST A MOD IN YOUR PRIVATE MATCH, problem IS, is that friends can't join. Simple problem really, just open your NAT, then give them your external ip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Smile

not solved yet but i know u get what i mean but i want them to join by steam overlay and not for them to have to download AlterIWNet Console to join but congrats that u get what i mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    not solved yet but i know u get what i mean but i want them to join by steam overlay and not for them to have to download AlterIWNet Console to join but congrats that u get what i mean
    If we say that it's not possible will you drop it or spam 'lies! It's not true, it has to work!! halp!!'?

Read up on aIW is-.-'

Thanks

LOLLOLOLO, you bought three copys of mw2... xD?

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
    Pre-Requirements:

IQ of over 60 (If you are looking for link, you fail. You can't install the game without this.)
    PC that can run MW2 - Google
    Torrent client (If you use the torrent links) - Download
    Microsoft .Net 3.5 Framework - in the Torrent or on Microsof*****m (.NET 4.0 does not count!)
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - in the Torrent or on Microsof*****m
    WinRAR - Download

/facepalm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast