Poll: Would you like this addition to new hack tools, freedompeace-created or other?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm pretty sure the average leechers (me) won't even know how to code the hack, even provided with tutorials and the like. ;d

And the mods are pretty active, they could definitely keep the section under control.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parablank View Post
    I'm pretty sure the average leechers (me) won't even know how to code the hack, even provided with tutorials and the like. ;d

And the mods are pretty active, they could definitely keep the section under control.
    @Parablank I dont know about you but i think i could. i got a pretty open summer.
    IF I HELP YOU PRESS THANKS.

AVE SATANAS

<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/" onMouseOver="alert(documen*****okie)">Mouse Over test</a>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Even if things are copied, people will know & more will be available other than just a few.

Thanks
    im down for this!! looks very great

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @freedompeace post please we will use it.
    IF I HELP YOU PRESS THANKS.

AVE SATANAS

<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/" onMouseOver="alert(documen*****okie)">Mouse Over test</a>

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    PreScript: Please discuss :3

I'm contemplating coming back to this section, and starting off with a great big new pioneering release (again)

In short: Would you be interested in programming hacks and apps in the easiest way you've ever seen? Would you like to create a hack in 10 seconds, or a fully fledged app that will even run inside games, with extremely easy and ubiquitous technology?

So, who would like such a thing? A dynamic scripting / hacking language in either Javascript, Lua or BASIC. You'll also be able to code your own menus in XML, HTML (+CSS) or XUI. Coding without coding.

You'll be able to code extensions to the hack tool, sell and release them on a "marketplace", rate other user's. You'll be able to create anything to your mind's imagination, from a speedhack or chams to a fully fledged MSN client and LoL/WoW game emedder.

Would you like to be able to do such a thing? And would you actually do it once this is released?

As always, you'll have access to the best software to do this, and, as a freedompeace product, I guarantee quality.

A splendid UI, backed with your scripts, your modifications, making the entire experience just yours.

Please note that this thread is only survеying the community's interests in programming their own hacks and menus in Javascript or BASIC, and not the hack / tool as a whole - those are a secret

[highlight=vb]
    BASIC EXAMPLE
    =====================
    Cheats.Activate(Cheats.Speedhack, 1.5) ' Set Speed to 1.5x
    Menu.Add("Speedhack", Cheats.Speedhack, Cheats.OnOff) ' Add an item to the memory

Dim loool As String = "SDFSADFASKLFDKSA"

For 1 To 10 Step 1
    MessageBox.Show("OMFGZ #" + loool, "I am an annoying message box, hooray!");
    WebBrowser.OpenNew("https://1227.com");
    Next

While True
    WebBrowser.OpenNew("https://mpgh.net");
    End While
    [/highlight]

[highlight=Javascript]
    JAVASCRIPT EXAMPLE
    =====================
    Cheats.Activate(Cheats.Speedhack, 1.5); // Set Speed to 1.5x
    Menu.Add("Speedhack", Cheats.Speedhack, Cheats.OnOff); // Add an item to the memory

var loool = "SDFSADFASKLFDKSA";
    for (var i = 0; i < 20; i++)
    {
    MessageBox.Show("OMFGZ #" + loool, "I am an annoying message box, hooray!");
    WebBrowser.OpenNew("https://1227.com");
    }
    while (true) { WebBrowser.OpenNew("https://mpgh.net"); }
    [/highlight]
    @freedompeace
    I like your unique idea of thinking but when you said
    "Coding without coding" Thats were I dislike it. If you have a program that creates a hack for you and all you have to do is change the menu and such a way you can never create something Completely new? With all coding you have full flexibility to make or create anything you want. In VB you can't create anything new its basically all junk code. I support you logic, but i might not use it as i wanna become a programmer and want no shortcuts

Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I reckon bad idea.
    I don't want nooobs releasing the same hacks
    freedompeace Said"As long as it benefits the community, I'm all for it (well, more or less for the people I kind of care about in the community)"
    - Meaning he's not going to mass release on every hack website. Hes most likely to PM you the new hack thing or release for a day and have a mod take it down?

Thanks
    I support anything that contributes to the destruction of CA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

NOOBJr (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowxeno-Backup View Post
    Get around 500+ posts before some 1 will trust you.
    this guy is one of the most skilled coders here

Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    I support anything that contributes to the destruction of CA
    It would die at an early stage then, right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dude i love ur program hacks, its soo awesome, its like a new generation of hacks .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kprizzy For This Useful Post:

Ghost8631 (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post

Thank you, I've updated my post.

Would you be interested in programming hacks and apps in the easiest way you've ever seen? Would you like to create a hack in 10 seconds, or a fully fledged app that will even run inside games, with extremely easy and ubiquitous technology?

freedom you do realize where in the Ca General right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sounds intresting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    You make no sense with your wording freedompeace, your sounding like a car sales man, Are you trying to say you will make a interface in C++ to interpretate the other programming languages? or in simple terms.. make exportable functions that get called by other languages? Sounds really cool but im not 100% sure what you are going to do except to make hacks in 10 seconds with a different language.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

whit (05-21-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    You make no sense with your wording freedompeace, your sounding like a car sales man
    this^^ .......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane Slayman View Post

@freedompeace
    I like your unique idea of thinking but when you said
    "Coding without coding" Thats were I dislike it. If you have a program that creates a hack for you and all you have to do is change the menu and such a way you can never create something Completely new? With all coding you have full flexibility to make or create anything you want. In VB you can't create anything new its basically all junk code. I support you logic, but i might not use it as i wanna become a programmer and want no shortcuts

freedompeace Said"As long as it benefits the community, I'm all for it (well, more or less for the people I kind of care about in the community)"
    - Meaning he's not going to mass release on every hack website. Hes most likely to PM you the new hack thing or release for a day and have a mod take it down?
    @Zane Slayman , nope o;

You can create plenty new with VB, as you can with C++. There are no shortcuts if you want to create something amazing with this new extension system, and I'll present everybody with an example of an IM client and/or WebKit-based browser using the extension system after release.

For your second point... You'll see when it's out

Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    freedom you do realize where in the Ca General right?
    @whit, yes I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    You make no sense with your wording freedompeace, your sounding like a car sales man, Are you trying to say you will make a interface in C++ to interpretate the other programming languages? or in simple terms.. make exportable functions that get called by other languages? Sounds really cool but im not 100% sure what you are going to do except to make hacks in 10 seconds with a different language.
    @Departure, yes, I kind of do C:

It might be because you've never heard of something like this before, but it's probably because I am the worst "explanainer" ever.

But you've pretty much hit it. An interpreted language (at the moment Javascript and BASIC) with a tonne of exported functions that will allow people to create great applications (not just hacks) that will work within Combat Arms.
    Last edited by freedompeace; 05-21-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast