Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yea. @xRageQuit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Sup Bruh @Nitehawk772 good luck on your sale but i thought you were keeping it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I haven't decided yet...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh how much were you selling it again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    20k-30k NX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    il give u 25k nx is my offer, and is it full info?
    @Andrew801

Respect List
    • Andy Six
    • Aeronyx And Aeronyx Jr
    • BenXer
    • Divine
    • Gaz
    • supercarz1991
    • Zyzz
    • 666HiddenMaster666

MSN: example-001@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I offer 26$ lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Go away @JUNKED i want this

Respect List
    • Andy Six
    • Aeronyx And Aeronyx Jr
    • BenXer
    • Divine
    • Gaz
    • supercarz1991
    • Zyzz
    • 666HiddenMaster666

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    They don't have proof... So they can't ban...

Cash Shop / Cash Items. While playing our games, you will have the opportunity to visit our online store ("Cash Shop") and use online "cash" ("Nexon Cash") to license a variety of virtual items ("Cash Items"), in addition to purchasing “character transfers” and “character name changes” that can be used while playing various games. In order to obtain Nexon Cash, you may be required to provide us or another payment service designated by us (e.g., PayPal) with your credit card information and other information related to your credit card transaction (e.g., your billing and shipping address on record with the applicable credit card company, your credit card expiration date, etc.). For each "real world" U.S. Dollar that you authorize us to charge to your credit card, you will be awarded one thousand (1000) units of Nexon Cash; provided, however, that we reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time to change the number of units you will be entitled to for each "real world" U.S. Dollar. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ONCE YOU AUTHORIZE US OR OTHER DESIGNATED PAYMENT SERVICE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT, SUCH AMOUNT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE REFUNDABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, TERMINATION OF THE CASH SHOP AND/OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE. You may also be awarded points ("Game Points") for use in the Cash Shop or through certain of our promoted events. These Game Points have no "real world" value, but may be exchanged by you for designated Cash Items in the Cash Shop. Certain Cash Items have an expiration date, while others have no expiration date ("Lifetime Items"). Each Cash Item that you obtain using Nexon Cash or Game Points will be included in your Account until the earlier of that Cash Item's expiration date (if it is not a Lifetime Item), your Account’s expiration or termination date, or such date when the Service ends. REGARDLESS OF THE CONSIDERATION OFFERED OR PAID IN EXCHANGE FOR CASH ITEMS, YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN THE CASH ITEMS. We have no liability for "hacking" or loss of your Cash Items from your Account, provided we will use reasonable efforts to replace such items under certain circumstances in our reasonable discretion. We have no obligation or responsibility to and will not reimburse you for any Cash Item or any experience lost due to your violations of this and any other Company rules, policies, notices and/or agreements. You understand that any credit card transaction-related information will be treated by the Company in the manner described herein and in our Privacy Policy, and, as applicable, in the manner described in the privacy policy of any third-party payment service that we choose to use. You agree that all information that you provide to the Company or a designated third-party payment service will be accurate, current and complete. You hereby agree to pay all charges incurred by you (or your child, if applicable) resulting from your use of the Service at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to such transactions. You understand that we may suspend or terminate your Account if for any reason a charge you authorize us to make to your credit card cannot be processed or is returned to us unpaid and, if such event occurs, you shall immediately remit to us payment for such charge through the use of another credit card or other payment mechanism. We shall not be responsible or liable for any credit card or bank-related charges or fees related to any of your transactions. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any Cash Item and/or to refuse to provide you with any Cash Item. Verification of certain information applicable to a transaction involving a Cash Item may be required prior to our acceptance thereof. Price and availability of the Cash Items are subject to change without notice. You agree that you cannot and have no right to sell or otherwise transfer any of the Cash Items, or any other content or information included in the Service, in whole or in part, to any third person or entity whatsoever, including, without limitation, on Internet auction sites (e.g., eBay, IGE) or in return for anything of value (including "real" money) or otherwise. With respect to the MapleStory Trading System, you acknowledge that the items transacted therein will not be transferred with your character when you transfer said character to a different world or change the character name. In such cases, in order to avoid any item losses, you must first finalize and/or cancel all your transactions in the MapleStory Trading System and keep your items in your Item Inventory prior to making any requests for “character transfers” and/or “character name changes”.
    Nexons Terms of Service (TOS) States that you can not and will not sell your account. If you are caught on a hacking website selling illegally your account (this is a black market of CA practically), You are subject to ban.

Thanks ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by money001 View Post
    Nexons Terms of Service (TOS) States that you can not and will not sell your account. If you are caught on a hacking website selling illegally your account (this is a black market of CA practically), You are subject to ban.

Thanks ^^
    They have no proof this is even my account... Lol... I decided I'm not selling it anyway...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew801 View Post
    They have no proof this is even my account... Lol... I decided I'm not selling it anyway...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMG PLEASE SELL THIS TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respect List
    • Andy Six
    • Aeronyx And Aeronyx Jr
    • BenXer
    • Divine
    • Gaz
    • supercarz1991
    • Zyzz
    • 666HiddenMaster666

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But I lub it. D:

Thanks
    Why'd you even put it up for sale if you weren't sure about selling it, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Idk... I wanted to sell it at first, But now I don't... /request close.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast