Thanks

Exclamation Learn How To Use Autoit.

So i've been snooping around the forum for maybe 3 hours and haven't found anything that will help me understand how to use autoit and what to do with said provided scripts (mainly trying to get ingkara script) please someone upload a tut or give me a link please!

Thanks
    Unless you understand the language, it might be easier to just find a script that is available on the site that has explanations on what each sttep is doing. By doing that and with some trial and error tinkering with scripts, I can now make and modify my own scripts. As for AutoIt, you need to download AutoIt3 and the Scite program that goes with it. There may even be a download with both.

AutoIt simply runs the scripts (.au3 files). Scite has the tools to create the scripts that AutoIt can run. For example, with Scite there is a program that will record a session. By tinkering around with that I was able to learn how AutoIt performs actions that are in the .au3 files. Anyway, once you have a script in the .au3 file format, they should have something defined in the script that tells you what key stroke will begin running the script. Once you hit that key it should start running.

Hope this helps a bit. I am in no way a pro at using AutoIt, but with a little effort and a lot of trial and error I have started to figure it out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newtondestroyer View Post
    Unless you understand the language, it might be easier to just find a script that is available on the site that has explanations on what each sttep is doing. By doing that and with some trial and error tinkering with scripts, I can now make and modify my own scripts. As for AutoIt, you need to download AutoIt3 and the Scite program that goes with it. There may even be a download with both.

AutoIt simply runs the scripts (.au3 files). Scite has the tools to create the scripts that AutoIt can run. For example, with Scite there is a program that will record a session. By tinkering around with that I was able to learn how AutoIt performs actions that are in the .au3 files. Anyway, once you have a script in the .au3 file format, they should have something defined in the script that tells you what key stroke will begin running the script. Once you hit that key it should start running.

Hope this helps a bit. I am in no way a pro at using AutoIt, but with a little effort and a lot of trial and error I have started to figure it out.
    This is the script i wanna use http:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ript-auto.html

i wanna know how do i make it into a au3 file bc their is no download for it so i don't know how to make it so that it works and stuff hope that makes sense and yes your information did help somewhat

Edit***so i found the Scite thing and i put the script from the link in their saved it now i have a file. so what i do now is open autoit and then click the au3 file that was made right and then from their i can run?
    Last edited by sweepy15; 05-22-2011 at 03:42 PM.