Thread: Supply Box hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Supply Box hack

did anyone can make a supply box hack and can see through the box?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    its completely random but i would enjoy a supply box manipulator :P ( you tell it what item it should give when you open it :O )
    ---Alcohol, loneliness and sadness---

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Cheat engine has an "unrandomizer" feature, and it seems like it is undetected yet, so you may wanna try it. I don't know how it works, never had to use it, but if you want some kinds of box hack you should give it a try.
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ad litteram View Post
    Cheat engine has an "unrandomizer" feature, and it seems like it is undetected yet, so you may wanna try it. I don't know how it works, never had to use it, but if you want some kinds of box hack you should give it a try.
    Unrandomizer has nothing to be with Supply Boxes or showing the content of the boxes. Actually that feature of CE is useless in online games.

Regarding a hack to show what's on the supply boxes or reward boxes when you complete a stage, well is server sided. You can control it by a bunch of ASM instructions but still impossible (at least the way I'm doing it) you might end with connection lost or simple game crash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InstantLunch View Post
    Unrandomizer has nothing to be with Supply Boxes or showing the content of the boxes. Actually that feature of CE is useless in online games.

Regarding a hack to show what's on the supply boxes or reward boxes when you complete a stage, well is server sided. You can control it by a bunch of ASM instructions but still impossible (at least the way I'm doing it) you might end with connection lost or simple game crash.
    Yea, I keep crashing my game trying to edit the random number box or trying to edit the supply card box. I might be doing something wrong but then again, I am a novice.
    Yes, I have used both Cheat Engine and have edited some of the ASM instructions and I always crash AT THE END OF THE FRIGGIN STAGE. Everywhere else I am fine.
    Last edited by LostRealms; 05-25-2011 at 07:18 AM.