Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: Technology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Technology

I've wondering this for awhile and I thought I'd ask a bunch of 13 year old trolls.

Is there ever an end to Technology?

Will we reach a point where we can't upgrade anymore?

We think flying cars are impossible, but we thought lightbulbs and I-pads were impossible, but there not.

Explain what you think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There is no standard or rule that specifies when something is no longer upgradable. We will more quickly reach a period of rapid technological obsolescence and exhaust resources used to build these inventions than reach a point when we can no longer innovate. Technology is entirely dependent on human creativity and that resource is infinite as far as we know.

Thanks
    Technology will end only if humanity ends too.

They can create whatever they want, obviously taking some time/study to they realize and keep advancing more and more. But will reach a time where all these materials are used to create it will finally end, with technology too. And honestly I can't see the society today live without technology (referring to people who lives on cities obviously).
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    People these days cant live without techonolgy. if it did some how leave us only the cunning would survive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lets say the world is a never ending pit and the technology is water (and ofc the water is being poured in)
    [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-_myXf_zOlhA/TlbQ4o4JjsI/AAAAAAAAAc0/okuZvEYxxq0/s576.png[/IMG]

Herp-a Derp.

W.I.F.E

Willing
    Intelligent
    Female
    Elite-sandvichmaker