Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Trophy Wife I think I may send you a friend request as I can tell from this thread that you are going to make debates quite interesting. Its nice to see intelligent and concise arguments laid out, even if I don't agree with the contents.

Well, before I even get started with my own arguments, let me just share the SECOND VIDEO that happened right after the one posted in the start of this thread. If you thought that woman was a psychotic, immature, angry fanatic after the first video, you'll really think she's bonkers after this one!

[YOUTUBE]SLpFNEGTDPA[/YOUTUBE]

/facepalm

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:
    Hell_Demon, Sid, Dank, Pie, Doomsday.today, LordInferno

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    I agree with the second comment on that video. Someone needs to slap this bitch, seriously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hooray for thread revival.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just an FYI :

Anonymous did not touch Westboro Baptist Church at first as they accused. We think the church blamed us for attention because they love publicity (especially about scandal). It also could of been Lulzsec because they were laughing about it in Anonymous chat while those videos posted in this thread were made. Either way, it wasn't Anonymous.

However, when she told us we couldn't touch them (in the 2nd video) we did leave that page referenced in the video on the site. But that was the first and only time Anonymous touched their sites. That woman is just a crazy religious fanatic seeking publicity.

As for the 9000 sins line, he was trolling (quite successfully I might add). Plain and Simple. If you pay attention in the video you will catch a lot of meme phrases from 4chan /b/ origins being said (which is where Anonymous and Lulzsec originated).

We don't even talk about Westboro Baptist Church in Anonymous chat (Though Lulzsec people still have a laugh about it)

My respect and gratitude to the following members for their contributions and frequently helping others:
    Hell_Demon, Sid, Dank, Pie, Doomsday.today, LordInferno

"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
    ~Morpheus

“The whole religious complexion of the modern world is due to the absence from Jerusalem of a lunatic asylum.”
    ~ Thomas Paine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scientist View Post
    Just an FYI :

Anonymous did not touch Westboro Baptist Church at first as they accused. We think the church blamed us for attention because they love publicity (especially about scandal). It also could of been Lulzsec because they were laughing about it in Anonymous chat while those videos posted in this thread were made. Either way, it wasn't Anonymous.

However, when she told us we couldn't touch them (in the 2nd video) we did leave that page referenced in the video on the site. But that was the first and only time Anonymous touched their sites. That woman is just a crazy religious fanatic seeking publicity.

As for the 9000 sins line, he was trolling (quite successfully I might add). Plain and Simple. If you pay attention in the video you will catch a lot of meme phrases from 4chan /b/ origins being said (which is where Anonymous and Lulzsec originated).

We don't even talk about Westboro Baptist Church in Anonymous chat (Though Lulzsec people still have a laugh about it)
    Kinda already knew all that.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345