Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

[How] To Port Forward

Hello Guys! Today I'm gonna show you how to port-forward Cybergate using µTorrent so you don't have to mess with anything in router options.

So first thing we gonna do is download µTorrent... After downloading install it and restart your computer if prompt...
    Now go to Preferences by clicking CTRL+P, Choose Connection, and set your options like the following image...

Change the port (82) for the port you want use on your RAT. Mine is 82. Then apply and close µTorrent.

Now open Cybergate and build you server with your no-ip host + port you want. Ex. MyHost.no-ip.biz:82
    Now go to control center, click START and start listening on the port you set up. My case 82...

The password you set up on client ^^^^ must be the same as the one you set up on the server you have built so please be careful with that.
    If you get Failed Connection = NUMBER ALWAYS INCREASING it means that you didn't use the same password...

Now open µTorrent again and start downloading some torrent. I started downloading a torrent with 0 peers and 0 leechers so it won't finish download...
    Now go to canyouseeme.org and check if your port is opened.

If yes send the server to your slave and wait for her to open it...

And it's done... Be sure to start listening the port on cybergate before opening µTorrent or it won't work! And be sure to leave µTorrent opened on the Tray...
    Always have No-Ip DUC opened...

Credits:iCrack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Good tutorial. Maybe [Tutorial] instead of [Release]?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sorry For The Mistake I Will PM A GM To Fix It

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    But yes, it did work. I've had alot of trouble portforwarding, but this helped alot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm pretty sure this sin;t port forwarding. A simple program doesn't have the power to change router settings and allow ports to be opened and closed.

This is just choosing which port you want to use with utorrent not opening the port.

You must already have this port opened by default if it works.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fogest View Post
    I'm pretty sure this sin;t port forwarding. A simple program doesn't have the power to change router settings and allow ports to be opened and closed.

This is just choosing which port you want to use with utorrent not opening the port.

You must already have this port opened by default if it works.
    Actually, it must be doing something because I tried to port forward my router, and on canyouseeme.org always timed out when I tried to check my ports.

After doing this, it said my port was opened successfully, and I double checked with PortForward.com's Port Checker tool. Only flip side is when I went to make my dark comet server, it still said it couldn't connect to my NoIp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post

Actually, it must be doing something because I tried to port forward my router, and on canyouseeme.org always timed out when I tried to check my ports.

After doing this, it said my port was opened successfully, and I double checked with PortForward.com's Port Checker tool. Only flip side is when I went to make my dark comet server, it still said it couldn't connect to my NoIp
    No, no what utorrent is doing is creating exceptions in your firewall thus the reason it will say the ports open.

When in reality a program can't open ports.