Thread: GTFO LEECHERS

Thanks

Angry GTFO LEECHERS

enough said right? topic says it all. just so you know, ill talk to every hacking buddy i have to make sure they never release a public hack to you dooshbags again unless its a fake all you leechers need to learn to play and respect the game, then, AND ONLY THEN, will you have an understand of the effects of hacking. AND THEN! you can stop being leechers anyways and start making your own fucking hacks.
    someone sticky this shit, i want to reach out to all the leeching fucktards and tell them they arent getting shit. THERE ARE WORKING HACKS you just cant have them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by knappy View Post
    enough said right? topic says it all. just so you know, ill talk to every hacking buddy i have to make sure they never release a public hack to you dooshbags again unless its a fake all you leechers need to learn to play and respect the game, then, AND ONLY THEN, will you have an understand of the effects of hacking. AND THEN! you can stop being leechers anyways and start making your own fucking hacks.
    someone sticky this shit, i want to reach out to all the leeching fucktards and tell them they arent getting shit. THERE ARE WORKING HACKS you just cant have them

uhh.. You spelled Doochebags wrong. I thought you would use the search function to find out how to spell it.
    Smoke weed everyday.

Want to buy a Call of Duty: World at War Collector's Edition CD Key, or trade something else for it? Send me a message!

Thanks
    Grow up crybaby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe View Post
    Grow up crybaby.
    I strongly Agree.
    Smoke weed everyday.

Want to buy a Call of Duty: World at War Collector's Edition CD Key, or trade something else for it? Send me a message!

Thanks
    Knappy you moronistic cow I don't see you making any hacks, that makes YOU a leecher. And don't say I don't make hacks cuz I'm actually trying and posting tuts and glitches, while on the other hand your cussin' at other people who maybe dont know how to script,make trainers, or even maybe use CE. So dude GTFO.

Thanks
    i post tuts =(
    Last edited by IceyFire; 08-23-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    well... thats nice.. we have forums so we can share hacks. Im not saying im all that, but you need to grow up.

Thanks
    I can't believe your flaming him on the spelling of douche when you didn't even spell it right.
    Please, don't let this turn into another long thread like the HackShield Breaker thread. I can't believe I actually took time to go through and read it. Honestly, it sounded like a bunch of little kids arguing and pointing fingers.

Thanks
    nah sorry, i make my own and dont release them, i come here to learn, not leech, big difference. just continue to lurk around the forum hoping for a release hahaha

Thanks
    REQUEST CLOSE!
    Nuff said.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    leechers are every where what can we say =/

Thanks
    Like i said in another post

FLAME STATION

Thanks
    cry more little boy

Thanks
    we need leachers on internet
    but we dont need you here

im serious

hacker think they know all and everything they can create topic and mod will stick this ...no?okay , no