Thanks

Does anyone know how to do dual-clienting?

Some of you may know how to do it with Process Hacker2, but after

the 5/24 patch, it is not working anymore with Process Hacker2 (using "singleton" and closing it).

The Hack shield runs whenever I try to run another Vindictus, and the shield

prevents me to run both. I am so frustrated.

Are there any other ways to do dual-clienting?

Thanks
    Yeah make 2 windows accounts and log on to the other one while your logged into your main acc LOL
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by AznX View Post
    Yeah make 2 windows accounts and log on to the other one while your logged into your main acc LOL
    I don't think that works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Sorry I haven't been around a whole lot lately, (I'm logged in but I keep it that way usually in case my GF needs to download something if her game messes up.) been really busy between work and dealing with family and school issues.

Well, anyways, I'm not sure what exactly to say as I just checked and it works for me. I have process hacker 2.14 i believe is the version, I start a game and let it load completely until I get to the logon screen then I start hacker and type in singleton and close. I then open another vindictus, but I usually use it from 2 different folders as I have several copies of it with different mods and hacks in each including an original clean version. It will work if you create another windows account, you know, where you turn the computer on and it comes up to where you click on your picture to sign in. Just switch user back and forth without logging out and it should work fine.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thedoctor2010 For This Useful Post:

psrpsrpsr (05-24-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    I don't think that works.
    Yeah it does lol add yourself to your friends list log on both accounts on seperate windows user accounts
    [IMG]https://i181.photobucke*****m/albums/x69/AznX20/StarcraftTagcopy.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Moved .