Thread: Capsule shop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Capsule shop

today ive seen like 5 guys winning both of the new guns within seconds.... and also you where able to get every capsule for free O.o is it possible that it has been hacked? it also could be just one of ijjis fails, but is there a way to hack the caps shop?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    idk the caps where free damn i missed that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by detmer View Post
    idk the caps where free damn i missed that
    well i actually nearly missed it too, i was able to buy 1 before it was over... i wanted to check if i lose money or not, should have tested it with 10 xD
    but a friend of me won 2 FN57 for fkin nothing!

Thanks
    THEY WERE FOR FREE !?!?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    THEY WERE FOR FREE !?!?
    not for a long time but yes, a friend of me told me that he was there from the begin of the free capsules and won 2 FN57 without losing money, while i only came to 1 SVD cebra capsule, not even to a win... but i lost no money my friend said someone called "None" caused this glitch or hack but i said that its impossible to hack the shop, that it has to be another ijji-fail
    so i stayed like 10 more minutes in the shop
    in this 10 minutes around 5 guys won BOTH new guns! and it was always the same: [Jackpot]( name ) won SVD Zebra! Congratulations! not even 5 seconds later :[Jackpot] (name) won Luger P08! Congratulations!
    they always won SVD first and then Luger, within 5 seconds!
    so i thought that its for free again but no, it wasnt and i lost my money xD

Thanks
    OMFGBBQ I FUCKING WANT PYTHON AND ALL THAT SHIT

IJJI GIVE US FREE GCOINS. NOW.

Thanks
    OMFGBBQ I FUCKING WANT PYTHON AND ALL THAT SHIT

IJJI GIVE US FREE GCOINS. NOW.
    if ijji finds this out they are going to take the weapons away from us anyways... this happened in the update which brought the alligator to us too, well it was nearly the same xD
    you bought 10 of alligator or Mosin and won! you won 100%, even tough the counter was at 300/300 or 149/149 and it also worked sometimes with only 1 capsule... As soon as ijji realized that something is wrong they took the guns away from us but they dont even gave us back our gcoins... i was there when it happened and someone won 4 fkin mosin nagants within 10 capsules! thats the matter of ijjis "emergancy" maintenance i think... it took em like 4 hours to fix it and take away our guns xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wootdafak View Post
    if ijji finds this out they are going to take the weapons away from us anyways... this happened in the update which brought the alligator to us too, well it was nearly the same xD
    you bought 10 of alligator or Mosin and won! you won 100%, even tough the counter was at 300/300 or 149/149 and it also worked sometimes with only 1 capsule... As soon as ijji realized that something is wrong they took the guns away from us but they dont even gave us back our gcoins... i was there when it happened and someone won 4 fkin mosin nagants within 10 capsules! thats the matter of ijjis "emergancy" maintenance i think... it took em like 4 hours to fix it and take away our guns xD
    née If just a ppl won they won take away
    btw that maintenance just run the backup restore everybody wep AND exp

Thanks
    GIVEEE MEEEE YOURRR ACCCCCCCC </3

Thanks

GIVEEE MEEEE YOURRR ACCCCCCCC </3
    i dont know what you would do with my acc, they took away my mosin D: now i only got arachne, snow leo, hawkeye and FG42 left D:
    xD
    well, i would say wait for the next update, ijji is going to fk it up again and glitch the capsuleshop xD i will be there to see if they fked it up xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wish I was there, that would'a been awsome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

Thanks
    All we can do is hope that something like this will happen again...

Thanks
    All we can do is hope that something like this will happen again...
    yes it will

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai View Post
    yes it will
    of course it will, i mean come on, this is ijji, they allways fail with updates xD

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    of course it will, i mean come on, this is ijji, they allways fail with updates xD
    no its not update
    this kind is rare (system fail - disconnet with capsule shop <- which is dumb, not update problem)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast