Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Trying to initiate studies

Hello,
    Apologies for the hassle and do not speak English well.

I'm starting to learn about memory handling and C + +. Until recently moved with Delphi and VB doing those "worms" banker. Nothing very skillful but earned a $. Now I'm just working and I put my mind to work with something more "useful. "
    Enough talking. Here we go:
    I studied a little about injecting dlls into processes and realized that it is only effective when the way it works is called. In the case of CA is in the construction of graphics with DirectX.
    So my first question is: I got to try to study the source of the Revival. Mexi and compiled on some things, but not injected anything happened. Was it because he is checking ClientFX.fxd, d3d9.dll and CShell.dll are allocated but is not returning and with it aborts the execution of the code? Or would it be?

in

void Base::HackLoop(void)

contains

while((GetModuleHandle(L"d3d9.dll")==0) && (GetModuleHandle(L"ClientFX.fxd")==0) && (GetModuleHandle(L"CShell.dll")==0))

Thank you for your patience.

Translation by Google Translate.

Original:

Desculpas o aborrecimento e por não falar bem inglês.

Estou começando a aprender sobre manipulação de memória e C++. Até pouco tempo mexia com Delphi e VB fazendo aqueles "programinhas" banker. Nada muito habil mas rendeu uns $. Agora estou só trabalhando e quero colocar minha mente para funcionar com algo mais "útil".
    Chega de falação. Vamos lá:
    Eu estudei um pouco sobre a injeção de dlls em processos e percebi que ela somente é eficaz quando a forma pela qual ela atua é chamada. No caso do CA é na construção dos gráficos com o Directx.
    Então minha primeira dúvida é o seguinte: peguei para tentar estudar o source do Revival. Mexi em algumas coisas e compilei, injetei porém nao aconteceu nada. Seria porque ele está verificando se ClientFX.fxd, d3d9.dll e CShell.dll estão alocados mas está retornando que não e com isso ele aborta a execução do código? Ou o que seria?

em

void Base::HackLoop(void)

contains

while((GetModuleHandle(L"d3d9.dll")==0) && (GetModuleHandle(L"ClientFX.fxd")==0) && (GetModuleHandle(L"CShell.dll")==0))

Grato pela paciência.

Tradução por Google Translate.

Thanks
    hard to understand what your question is....

Revival is missing the hook and other snippets of code so it may not be the best for you to study. If your trying to figure out what i think you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Yes ofcause nothing will happen until the handles of "ClientFX.fxd", "d3d9.dll" and "CShell.dll" are assigned, YOu should be injecting it into "Engine.exe", Also like c0ke187 said... you need to include your own hook..