Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @virtDude
    Where's your proof? You're just saying things with nothing to back it up.

You've got a whole world of info at your finger tips. I mean, FFS make an intelligent arguement for yourself.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-28-2011 at 08:25 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    @virtDude

You've got a whole world of info at your finger tips. I mean, FFS make an intelligent arguement for yourself.
    He's obviously too busy searching for propaganda websites in his useless pursuit to incriminate America.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Can you in the future do us all a favor and read the actual message the post is sending(Also known as reading between the lines).
    Why would a terrorist tell a heavy police populated airport that he's here for bad intentions. Ofcourse he wont.

All along my point is that you can say the most stupid things, the worst places, and you're sure to be robbed this (non existing) freedom, as he so surely had to put it.

Please, just think before you reply. If you have nothing to add to the debate, (rather than your 200 lines trying to explain that you simply disagree.) Then leave.

Having 3-5 people constantly replying to my posts makes it harder to reply, and when there constantly comes some random idiot in and says the most stupid things, well it ain't easy to debate.
    Visible is anti-police. Go figure.

You aren't robbed of your freedoms either dumbass. They don't send you to prison, or keep you there for months. If anything they inconvenience you and thats all.
    ------------------------------
    You do know there are hate rallies in America right(for just about everything)? Yet no one gets arrested unless they break the law with disorderly conduct(riots/stealing/vandalism of public property).

Even then, you are only inconvenienced. You aren't thrown away in jail for the rest of your life or anything. At most its usually a day or two.
    -----------------------------------------

Please don't talk about the American law if you don't know shit about it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

VashSama (06-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NitekillrALT View Post
    You're a moron.
    Yes, I read the whole thing. That was stupid as well.
    But seriously? That's what you think freedom is?

Go look at Russia in the 1940s, when it was run by Stalin. He killed over 10,000,000 people from his own country. He deprived them of food. He made them work (nearly) everyday. Why? Because he could. That's not freedom.

We have freedom. Saying "I HAVE A BOMB" is probably the dumbest thing you can do. That's like going up to a cop and saying "LOL I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU". They're both threats that can get you in "a lot of trouble".

Please leave.
    Freedom is not something an individual person have when he's able to not become a slave, murdered, etc.

Point again -> Freedom is when you freely can preform any act, without discrimination, ANY.

Russia is a horrible example, as they were ruled by a dictator.
    A dictator doesn't allow elections, unlike America which does.

Again. I refuse to debate all you idiots at the same time. Either you all fuck off and stop replying to my posts, or some of you (Hopefully the clueless bunches of you) can choose to leave this debate, without harming it further.

Having to repeat the same thing, with different words for different people. You think I really wanna do that? Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

He's obviously too busy searching for propaganda websites in his useless pursuit to incriminate America.
    America will fall one day. The only thing keeping the propaganda filled killing machine alive, is well the propaganda.
    I have no intentions to incriminate. I'm just spreading the truth, like it or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Freedom is not something an individual person have when he's able to not become a slave, murdered, etc.

Point again -> Freedom is when you freely can preform any act, without discrimination, ANY.

Russia is a horrible example, as they were ruled by a dictator.
    A dictator doesn't allow elections, unlike America which does.

Again. I refuse to debate all you idiots at the same time. Either you all fuck off and stop replying to my posts, or some of you (Hopefully the clueless bunches of you) can choose to leave this debate, without harming it further.

Having to repeat the same thing, with different words for different people. You think I really wanna do that? Hell no!

America will fall one day. The only thing keeping the propaganda filled killing machine alive, is well the propaganda.
    I have no intentions to incriminate. I'm just spreading the truth, like it or not.
    Your mistaking "absolute freedom" with America's "freedom".

Absolute freedom would mean there would be no laws, it would actually be absolute "anarchy" really.

Why do you keep dodging the argument? You state all this bullshit, don't provide any proof whatsoever, and then spam "hey i can't reply to all of you" when only ONE of us(me) replied to you.

Hating on America is hypocritical anyways. Nice try.
    Last edited by Empire; 05-28-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Disagree.

America IS the root of evil, not all but most.
    They not only are responsible for most violence and misunderstanding of Arabs, in Arab countries. They too are responsible for fucked up morals, superficial behavior, obsessive looks, weight problems, mass-media propaganda, destroying generations of kids, stopping good change, spread of horrific infectious music (to young kids), i can go on.

(Little tired, post may include misspellings, and nuts.)
    America?
    America is a continent, fuckwit, get your facts right.
    Now, the US started a few hundred years ago when the Europeans sailed here.
    No, the US is not evil, you are just an idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

America?
    America is a continent, fuckwit, get your facts right.
    Now, the US started a few hundred years ago when the Europeans sailed here.
    No, the US is not evil, you are just an idiot.
    America In Cod Pwns
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob

[IMG]https://i296.photobucke*****m/albums/mm174/jshushij/Professional%20Graphics/SpongebobandPatrickSig.png[/IMG]

We Own This Town Mofo

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Again. I refuse to debate all you idiots
    If you where debating something, you'd of lost already. It's clear you've already lost this debate. All your doing is repeating the same shyt. You've no idea what you're talking about, and have nothing to support your false statements. You can sit there and pretend if you'd like, but it's over. I win, you loose.

America > Every other nation on the face of the planet. Reguardless of your opinion, this, is factual.

And before you spit out another line of shyt, read my previous posts. I've already slammed everything you've got to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

But you still claim everyone is brainwashed when time and time again we prove you wrong. With facts, with logic, and best of all:

With your own hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Let me give you a little tip about debating, it might help you not look like a pompus moron.
    When you start losing a debate, how about not telling someone that their completely valid points are rubbish.

Just to show you what I'm saying about your statements are true.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-29-2011 at 06:40 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    All your senseless bullcrap, is located within this quotation.
    It's funny how you're American yet you can't even spell the most simple things.
    Good just asshole.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Good just asshole.
    So, because u mad, u make fun of me? Just goes to show how badly I verbally owned you. I can spell just fine. Don't mistake my quick-hand typing for ignorance about my own language.

Don't go this route because you live in Denmark. Denmark is just a little P.O.S. island. It's just a small minded little country, filled with bigots. It's got the worst standerds in education in Europe. Medically your country is rittled with malpratice.

And yes I can pull up resources if you want to debate this too. Don't do it. I'll put you down, again...

EDIT: Pulled down some slander about Denmark. There's no need to be nasty
    Last edited by RJ; 05-29-2011 at 08:23 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Good just asshole.
    Resulting in grammar means you lose.

WINNING

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Um, you guys are missing a point. The reason America is so great is because we have all cultures, races, and political views all in the same place, and allow people to say what they wish. We take the best aspects of civilization. We are a melting pot of culture. For people to say, "Ohh Americans, this & that" is to say it about themselfs. We are what happens when you have a freedom & open boarders.

You people are fucking stupid.
    Human beings are human beings. To say say a group of people is better then another is wrong. People are victoms of their situation. To say a nation is better then another nation, however, is completely right on. America is great because we let our PEOPLE take it to greatness. And, by PEOPLE, I mean every race and nationality, because that's what America is.

So, don't sit on your high horse. People who say things like "Americans are dumb" are ignorant to the ways of the world. PEOPLE are dumb, PEOPLE are violent, PEOPLE create war, and PEOPLE are biggots. If you had the kind of freedom of information we have here, all over the world, you'd see that.
    i love you!!!! america is amazing and the people that disagree haven't had the chance to live the life and there country has fallen to america or are just mad they can't smoke weed and kill people. can this be stickied? like honestly its pure greatness.
    Last edited by [The]aussy1995; 06-04-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Resulting in grammar means you lose.

WINNING
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    can this be stickied? like honestly its pure greatness.
    idk, ask @Dave84311

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He got owned :3
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast