Thread: Banned =(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I was able to get into the game before they shut down vindictus for 5 min but after that i cant anymore when i try logging in thru the direct folder and it wont let me keeps saying account aunthentacion failed and dcs me from server and then says log in thru website but if i log in thru website i have to re install the game for some reason and if i try putting an hfs file in it i have to re in stall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    lalalala i got banned lol shit told me to log in through website.....

I SALUTE TO THE BASED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    What Up with so many ppl saying they got banned >.<

Thanks
    Who knows.... I was clean for the past week too since i was playing with my guild...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People are so paranoid, they're always afraid they're banned.
    If you are banned then it'd say it. Disconnected =/= banned.

Thanks
    constant dc msg=high chance of ban. it doesnt have a ban msg. the only way to see if youre banned 100% is their reply to your ticket...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well if it's any consolation, the d/c message indicates you're probably only temporarily banned, because there are some people who have a ban message pop-up so they're perma-banned for sure.

Thanks
    I guess youre right, hope it is temp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    People are so paranoid, they're always afraid they're banned.
    If you are banned then it'd say it. Disconnected =/= banned.
    There is no explicit message saying you're banned at the time of log in. The only way to know is through ticketing. It's been confirmed by Nexon staff/volunteers that getting the disconnect msg/log in from website CAN mean you're banned in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Well if it's any consolation, the d/c message indicates you're probably only temporarily banned, because there are some people who have a ban message pop-up so they're perma-banned for sure.
    Oh! nvm what I said then. KAI/KAROK HERE I COME (been playing too much anyway)! Also, if I'm permabanned, I'll make my second hobby to mod/exploit the sht out of Nexon :3 too lazy to relevel all over again, might as well have fun as a criminal.
    Last edited by jennyfonda; 05-27-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Painki11erz View Post
    i dont understand why hackers must hack each other, seriously we need to stick together
    indeed hackers + hackers can beat all the crimes in the world.......waht wut?!?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfonda View Post
    There is no explicit message saying you're banned at the time of log in. The only way to know is through ticketing. It's been confirmed by Nexon staff/volunteers that getting the disconnect msg/log in from website CAN mean you're banned in most cases.

Oh! nvm what I said then. KAI/KAROK HERE I COME (been playing too much anyway)! Also, if I'm permabanned, I'll make my second hobby to mod/exploit the sht out of Nexon :3 too lazy to relevel all over again, might as well have fun as a criminal.
    Well yeah looks like i am banned although im very pissed da fuck off! sence i really spent about over 1k in real money on this game and with my lann at lvl 70 all skills maxed everything. and then for this to happen, its funny how all my legit friends also got banned. and on another note when Karok comes out im gonna hack like theres no fucking tomorrow! Nexon has just made everything worse with what they have done get ready to go to war nexon and goodluck we hackers are gonna keep hacking da shit out of you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12