Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Idea: Enhancement "hack" idea.

So I just got scammed by Nexon and it's enhancement runes, and as much as I'd love to blow off more of my in game and real life money to try to get my sword higher than +7 with another $20, I thought about a way to play around with the enhancement system.

The enhancement system is server sided, so that means that one can't hack their own clients in order to achieve 100% success rate. But how is the server sided dice roll generated? While I was playing Pokemon (Yeah, I'm retro I'm playing Emerald in 2011) I remembered some things I came across on the internet, such as RNG seeding. in order to achieve perfect IVs, or genetics, in Pokemon. Maybe it's possible too to table out the rolls for enhancement / enchants in Vindictus, so that one can time the enhancements perfectly to get a 100% success rate. Unfortunately, I know jack shit about hacking.

It's just an idea, but a 100% success rate could be achievable if someone were to table out RNG rolls for the Vindictus server based on date and time, and set it a little further ahead into the future (say 2 days or so, so that all the successful rolls will be tabled out so that one can use those rolls before they actually happen). It's just a theory, I just wish I knew how I could try to table this out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    People have never achieved this even in Maplestory, for over five years. This will not happen. End of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Well, what about private servers? If one can get the tables from a timed private server, it should also be reliable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by IceGod View Post
    So I just got scammed by Nexon ...to blow off more of my in game and real life money to try to get my sword higher than +7 with another $20, I thought about a way to play around with the enhancement system......
    LOL its just Luck man. i have reach +7 many time on enhance, i did not even spend a Penny to get +7 or +9 if your computer lag there mite be some contribution to it too. but ya +7 is easy to get but +10 is hard. if you penny money to get to +7 then your wasting it. if destroy just make new one and try again. if you craft 10 weapon; one of them will be +10 or higher. if all 10 fail at +6 then just go buy someone else weapon. or you just got no luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It was a dreamwalker. I can't just make those at will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    People have never achieved this even in Maplestory, for over five years. This will not happen. End of story.
    However, they were able to change the stats when creating a character, which were based on random rolls.