Thanks

Rebuidling The Graphic Design Forum

I am very interested in Graphic Design, And I would just love to get this section booming!

I know that I don't have much posts, and nobody really knows me enough to take this seriously, but I am very serious about this.

There are a lot of talented artists on here. Whether is be Photoshop/Photography/Drawing/Painting/Graffiti. But I know it would be nice to have an active forum so this artists can get inspiration, feedback, resources, etc.

There are some active members that float around this forum, but i want it active! I want people helping people out! I want new things we can add so people will be drawn to this forum!

I would like it if you guys could post your ideas on what you would like to see new, or what you would like to change!

Let's work together with the Staff of MPGH to rebuild this community!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoxifieD View Post
    I am very interested in Graphic Design, And I would just love to get this section booming!

I know that I don't have much posts, and nobody really knows me enough to take this seriously, but I am very serious about this.

There are a lot of talented artists on here. Whether is be Photoshop/Photography/Drawing/Painting/Graffiti. But I know it would be nice to have an active forum so this artists can get inspiration, feedback, resources, etc.

There are some active members that float around this forum, but i want it active! I want people helping people out! I want new things we can add so people will be drawn to this forum!

I would like it if you guys could post your ideas on what you would like to see new, or what you would like to change!

Let's work together with the Staff of MPGH to rebuild this community!
    you come up with ideas, there's already been plenty of threads like this.
    [IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/DayDream-1.png[/IMG]
    x x x x x x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Cool starry bro.

We already got this shit on lock.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (05-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what do u think we've just spent the last month or so doing dude
    uve just joined, so you really havent seen the change, we're pretty active atm, specially considering how we were a couple of months ago, so do your research before u post up stuff like this

[IMG]https://i930.photobucke*****m/albums/ad149/MattPreston/God-of-the-ex.png[/IMG]

Shifty sexy shit

[IMG]https://i152.photobucke*****m/albums/s198/blackbliss11/scrcrwgift.png[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrcrw For This Useful Post:

Ryguy (05-28-2011)