Thread: FUCK BUSH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Angry FUCK BUSH

BUSH SHOULD DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH HE MADE BEING MUSLIM A FUCKING SIN FOR MOTHER FUCKS SAKE HE SHOULD BURN IN HELL AMG WHEN THEY THOUGHT OBAMA WAS MUSLIM NOBODY WAS GUNNA VOTE FOR HIM TY BUSH FOR MAKING BEING MUSLIM A CRIME SO EVERY TIME I TAKE A PLAN I AM SELECTED FOR A "random screening" BURN IN HELL BUSH BURN IN HELL

Thanks
    You a fag....I rest my case. Maybe when you go to airports you shoudlnt look suspicious I see so many muslims go on the plane just like taht I highly doubt they choose you cause your muslim. For making this thread you are bassically making being a crime Cause of your Hate of Bush and Americans.

Thanks
    fuck u bitch i wear a fucking polo and jeans at the airport

Thanks
    So if I hate Bush I hate Americans?
    How does that work? Granted he is AN American but so was Charles Manson and The Unibomber. Oddle the latter 2 have committed less crimes than Bush.

Super is right that the Republican media machine has vilified Muslims in the eyes of Americans when in all honesty the Muslim faith teaches tolerance and peace. It is a small group of zealots that have given the whole group a bad name. Kinda like fundamentalist Christians.

Please before you make a bigger fool of yourself and your country be quiet and go masturbate to a picture of Chuck Norris giving The Dubbya a hand job.

Thanks
    Super Shut the hell up, You obviosuly Look suspicious at the air port. I see muslims come in with turbans on there head.
    And No one is stopping them.

Zealots have nothing to do with this they rebelled when they were under Roman Occupation. So Many other countries have rebelled, Like Americans in the Reveolutionary war. So No one is blaming the Zealots only you

Thanks
    Ok I have to ask. Do you wear a helmet or something. I didnt think they let the "special" kids play on the net by themselves. Seriously those paint chips have LEAD not iron in them so put them down and go back to eating your boogers

How often does a 13 year old hang out at the airport? Are you looking to be abducted or just a rough trick named Jim?

The fact is it IS the zealots that are the bombers.
    zealot (note no capitalization) ~ 2.an excessively zealous person;fanatic.
    Synonyms 2. extremist, crank, bigot. See fanatic.

This isnt a revolution it is a civil war that we should have nothing to do with because neither side wants us there.

FYI: The federal "no fly list" is compiled by your first initial and last name. Because of this my brother-in-law has to carry documentation that he is not the same person as the felon that has the same last name as him but a different first name that happens to start with the same letter as his.
    Read more here:
    Unlikely Terrorists On No Fly List, Steve Kroft Reports List Includes President Of Bolivia, Dead 9/11 Hijackers - CBS News
    No Fly List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Check out the section on False positives and other controversial cases

Now i do see that you researched a little here which I am proud of but you still missed the mark my friend. Back to the corner for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenbb View Post
    Ok I have to ask. Do you wear a helmet or something. I didnt think they let the "special" kids play on the net by themselves. Seriously those paint chips have LEAD not iron in them so put them down and go back to eating your boogers

How often does a 13 year old hang out at the airport? Are you looking to be abducted or just a rough trick named Jim?

The fact is it IS the zealots that are the bombers.
    zealot (note no capitalization) ~ 2.an excessively zealous person;fanatic.
    Synonyms 2. extremist, crank, bigot. See fanatic.

This isnt a revolution it is a civil war that we should have nothing to do with because neither side wants us there.

FYI: The federal "no fly list" is compiled by your first initial and last name. Because of this my brother-in-law has to carry documentation that he is not the same person as the felon that has the same last name as him but a different first name that happens to start with the same letter as his.
    Read more here:
    Unlikely Terrorists On No Fly List, Steve Kroft Reports List Includes President Of Bolivia, Dead 9/11 Hijackers - CBS News
    No Fly List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Check out the section on False positives and other controversial cases

Now i do see that you researched a little here which I am proud of but you still missed the mark my friend. Back to the corner for you.
    Good Job you can use a dictionary and google search...

I bet the stuff ytou were saying wasnt off the top of your head. And i dont hang around at airports you retard. I accually travel a lot, and i see muslims with turbans on just walking by with out "Random Screening". Your lucky i am not making this thread racist cause i can....And i would start a huge debate with all these muslims on the forums

Thanks

Talking

Bush yes he may be a dick but even kerry would have had the same shit to deal with.
    Obama has a chance supa.. don't be hating him...
    for that mater even Ron Paul has a chance....
    The average American isn't as retarded as bush true..
    Muslims have been turned to the most checked at air ports in the us now a days true, but also at most air ports they will fully screen every 10 ppl normally and 10 people outta 20 ppl that is.
    America has problems Israel has problems... The Middle East has problems too.
    People Die thats life.
    Yeah America basically has no right to fight for any side in this seemingly endless civil war, but it happened and its still going on...
    God made the heavens and the earth... he has a plan.. your part of it some how... though there are multiple paths to choose from each one has its own preset destination with its own thread of paths...
    God let it happen... so doesn't that mean he wanted it to happen?
    got let 9/11 happen? well doesn't that mean he wanted that too?
    deal with it. its like aimbotting every shot has its purpose.

Thanks
    George Bush is shit funny, when he stuffs up an important speech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDOoche View Post
    BUSH SHOULD DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH HE MADE BEING MUSLIM A FUCKING SIN FOR MOTHER FUCKS SAKE HE SHOULD BURN IN HELL AMG WHEN THEY THOUGHT OBAMA WAS MUSLIM NOBODY WAS GUNNA VOTE FOR HIM TY BUSH FOR MAKING BEING MUSLIM A CRIME SO EVERY TIME I TAKE A PLAN I AM SELECTED FOR A "random screening" BURN IN HELL BUSH BURN IN HELL
    NO! You are WRONG! Muslim Extremist made it a "sin" to be Muslim, not Bush. Check your facts before you flame.

BTW nice sig. :P

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    bush is a dick fact
    Americans carnt be labeled there are so many kinds of people there
    Muslims well im predigest towards there community in my local area they get free housing before uk citizens which is wrong i don't even think any one who is not disabled ect should get paid or part payed housing

Muslims in general dont cause anymore problems than other religions just its put across that way hell i find that Jehovah's witness get on my tits fuckin asking me to sign up every sunday

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDOoche View Post
    Hi Supa.. Please don't feel sad cause despite of Bush and the Islamics extremists for many of us the Islam is a beautiful religion, full of respect, tolerance, compasion and love.

The true Islamic people are awesome with moral values that exxceed the scale, living and meritous life and practicing what you all preach.

I am a christian and all these problems we have seen in history to develop and then die... Like the Inquisition for example... did you know that at least 80 million people worldwide were massacred by the Catholic Church?.. but the fact the they were catholics, make the Christians as guilty as them?... nope... cause it was an institution that made all this happen .. not the faith.

We all have the same God, we just don't believe in the same messiah..

and not because 1 extremist massacres a population means that all muslims are bad and extrmists.. Just think about this... the United States was the first and only nation that has thrown an atomic bomb in a populated place .. not one... 3 of them in different days... It was a terrible and unnecessary massacre but because the few in a government at that time did something so terrible killing hundred of thousands of people in a matter of seconds means that all Americans are that bad.

Many great friends of mine are muslims and I love them all so don't think we hate you please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Just wait, in a couple months all of this won't matter, obama's gonna win and the world will be better
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sigzorzsign.jpg[/IMG]

After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

gimmie ur soul bitches

RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Just wait, in a couple months all of this won't matter, obama's gonna win and the world will be better
    im not sure if i like either of the current canidates

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Q View Post
    Let's just hope McCain, aka, Bush's clone isn't elected or we'll have the same shit if not worst than we have right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast