Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Red face need help lvling :S

Ive already read all the other threads like this, and im confused. could someone give me some help? im currently using ezbossx_ep7 and ezkill_ep7. I was reading something about transform exp that can get u from 1-20, but it confused me by alot. Im currentlly at lvl2 cause my lvl24 disapeared D; (along with my half mil >:L).
    Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    what u want to lvl ur char or ur transf???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    both i guess, lol im lvl 25 atm, i want to get to 40 as fast as possible. and on my alt im lvl 2 ><.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Those 2 made by nunya are not compatible with other >.>
    lvl 24 is nothing lol most of us lost characters in the 60-70 range.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    well the fastest way i know is to hit lvl 36 doing quest and getting some titles and then lvl in white tyrant challenge until u hit 44 for BL and stay there until 58 for weeping queen until lvl 70 and for transf is easy just fallow this steps
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/437-vindic...tructions.html and in 3 days u lvl 70 with transf lvl 20 :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeadLover View Post
    well the fastest way i know is to hit lvl 36 doing quest and getting some titles and then lvl in white tyrant challenge until u hit 44 for BL and stay there until 58 for weeping queen until lvl 70 and for transf is easy just fallow this steps
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/437-vindic...tructions.html and in 3 days u lvl 70 with transf lvl 20 :P
    thats more than 3 days to get to lvl 70. Unless you bot 24 hours each day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yea thats the idea :P he said he wanted to lvl fast

Thanks
    lol just do like gnoll king ruler of the ruins or dim grey idk i forgot, but i leveled pretty fast i think u get around 24k exp per run. and then do goliath 3 player or less should be 50k per run.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well getting to 61+ in one day is pretty easy.. Dethrone the tyrant to Tyrant challenge to Blood Lord to Weeping Queen... You will be 61 in less then a day easy, I've done two chars in less then a day since last maint.

The PROBLEM is making yourself look legit.. You will still have to go through all the story line (main and sub and skill and equipment quests) in order to get a decent amount of titles.. Which is a huge pain in the ass and seems like it's almost not worth the fast leveling in the first place.

In the end, it's going to take you the same amount of time to finish the stories and get the titles whether you leveled past them or did them at the right levels.. Which sucks. After all day I finally just finished the last quest for Anile (very annoying boat to do this on!).
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Bot when ur not around. Hack-burn the titles/story while you are on. Lvl 20 trans when you hit 40 (but that's kinda obvious still).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Well getting to 61+ in one day is pretty easy.. Dethrone the tyrant to Tyrant challenge to Blood Lord to Weeping Queen... You will be 61 in less then a day easy, I've done two chars in less then a day since last maint.

The PROBLEM is making yourself look legit.. You will still have to go through all the story line (main and sub and skill and equipment quests) in order to get a decent amount of titles.. Which is a huge pain in the ass and seems like it's almost not worth the fast leveling in the first place.

In the end, it's going to take you the same amount of time to finish the stories and get the titles whether you leveled past them or did them at the right levels.. Which sucks. After all day I finally just finished the last quest for Anile (very annoying boat to do this on!).
    ive been 70 for a while but i only have 180 titles i see other lvl 70s with 250 titles how come? i finished all main quests and all sub quests too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kvndai View Post
    ive been 70 for a while but i only have 180 titles i see other lvl 70s with 250 titles how come? i finished all main quests and all sub quests too.
    Some titles are only earned through playing a certain way..

Various monster kicking, various monster bombing, various monster spearing, boss titles (certain bosses give title for defeating twice/50 times/in certain ways certain amount of times), healing, using certain skills certain amounts of times, using potions, resurrecting peoples, repairing armor.. The list goes on and on and on...
    PLAYING RIFT!