Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Your Basic Need to Know!

This post may be spam to some of you and some of you it may inform you! I am hoping it will help some of you get banned less...
    READ FIRST: Please don't post flaming this is stupid stuff or spam it up, it may be obvious stuff to you, but maybe it will help someone else, so PLEASE respect my thread as i would do the same to yours.

Basic need to know information:
    1. If someone says your hacking...don't laugh at them or agree to it.
    2. If you see a gun on the ground that has been shop hacked then i suggest you not pick it up because it may keep a record that you used it and you may get demoted!
    3. Do not make your hacks look obvious (specially on Killcam matches)...ex. Staying in a wall, staying high in the sky, or be somewhere nobody else can get to (aka you flew to get there)
    4. Don't make yourself unkillable (staying high in the sky where everyone can see you but not kill you) ex. After 10 or so kills, just go die once so it isn't as obvious.
    5. Don't be a jackass because that pisses people off and makes them want to kill you even more (meaning they pay more attention to you than anyone)
    6. Never advertise a hacking website in game...(you could get screenshotted and sent in)
    7. (I hope you not this dumb) Never ask a nexon member how to hack/ where to get them
    8. If you know a glitch on a map, try to just post it on here if you wish, but do not leak it out on the map (gets alot of people doing it and makes it obvious when everyone is using the glitch.)

MPGH Need to know-
    1. Never beg for a hack or post a thread asking for one ( that shows your a dumb leeching noob.) Just be patient, they will get to it when they get time. NOTE: It is free! be happy. Otherwise, make your own.
    2. When a hack is released and you like, be sure to let the creator know its good and you like it. ( it makes them feel good and motivates them to create more)
    3. Do not double post, triple post...etc.. It just gets annoying, if so just edit your post and add more
    4. Do not post a thread EVER without using the search button, that gets really annoying. (Unless your posting a program)
    5. Don't complain about anyone's hacks, ( If you don't like it just delete it, no need to flame and get an unneeded argument going.)
    6. Don't be a dumbass noob and put a virus in a fake bypass/hacker ( we will find it....so just don't waste your time)

Thats all that i can think of at the moment, i hope that helps someone ( If any MPGH member feels this is a waste of a thread or seems so obvious it doesn't need to be here, please feel free to close it.)
    Last edited by instructer8; 08-25-2008 at 10:34 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to instructer8 For This Useful Post:

ArbitraryDrone (08-27-2008),Bangue (08-26-2008),coolboy99999999 (08-29-2008),cydher (09-22-2008),evil123 (08-27-2008),eviltim66 (08-25-2008),halofreak (10-14-2008),Hautkopf1488 (08-26-2008),kevi3434 (08-25-2008),kill3r002 (08-27-2008),kingpop91770 (08-25-2008),logitech1337 (08-26-2008),masterall555 (08-26-2008),spazmeister (08-26-2008),trickglichdude (09-02-2008),yakawoo11 (08-25-2008)

Thanks
    7. (I hope you not this dumb) Never ask a nexon member how to hack/ where to get them
    LOL, I am so asking nexon this.

Thanks
    Thanks guys, i hope everyone that joins at least looks at this thread

Thanks
    where is the mod.....this is a MUST sticky----

Thanks
    Thanks for the good post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    no its not LIAR

Thanks
    nice man very nice
    .-_.Latest._-.
    [IMG]https://i423.photobucke*****m/albums/pp312/i7vSa7vi7y/JokerMeltingReflection.png[/IMG]

Mods

Title:Combat Arms
    Type:FPS Shooter
    Summary:There is no way IN HELLyour getting more than 10 kills unless you have hacks

Thanks
    you bullshittin (bruce bruce ) This thread is saying "play legit" because doing it this way i would get so much less kills. so slow and shit.
    If a guy says i hax i says yes
    if a guy says i hax i be teh asshole killzor him then say EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    if a guy seez me glitchzoring on a map well fuck ill tell him hao if he cant(wow cant isn't a spelling error in google chrome yet the word google is rofl) well fuck him
    if i sees a gun on the ground well fuck no man can tell me not to take it
    Godmode is the hax its ever hackers dream to has it why not make yourself unkillable?

Yes and i ignored the stuff you posted on top. Please change your title to "How to not be banned" or "Pussy style hacking" or "Non-Fun way of hacking" or "Hao 2 hack for exp"

Rep/Thanks should not be asked for but earned.

Lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Lol nice post
    I DEMAND A STICKY
    I am so gonna send nexon an email on tutoriols on how to hack

Dear Nexon:
    I suck more balls at this game than your mom suck balls in real life.
    SO.... Since you monitor hacking sites PLEASE BUY ME VIP or I will sue you for treating us like shit and SEND YOU VIRUSES and .bat files and... and.... and.... spam your inbox
    MUAHAHAHAHAH

Love: warrick983

Thanks
    thank you once again, and i would love for this to be stickied, although it depends how valuable the information is to the majority of the MPGH population and what the Mods/Admins think...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by instructer8 View Post
    6. Never advertise a hacking website in game...(you could get screenshotted and sent in)
    Why not? Who cares if you get banned. At least you had fun and promoted this forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jerry0 View Post
    Why not? Who cares if you get banned. At least you had fun and promoted this forum.
    Forum Promotion = more choobs(spammers, leechers, virus-posters,complainers,beggars,etc)and all those other goodies ^^

(dont count me as one of them)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trickglichdude View Post
    Forum Promotion = more choobs(spammers, leechers, virus-posters,complainers,beggars,etc)and all those other goodies ^^

(dont count me as one of them)
    Also, it equals more VIPs, which equals dave spends more money on servers?

Thanks
    haha so true, i hate poeple who stare at me, and when i pop out they move, and shoot, when i hide they hide, when i crouch they crouch, and claim they aren't hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i agree with all that but i think its funny when you out hack some one or beat some one who is hacking when they make it obvious and complain

17. The Following User Says Thank You to grekx For This Useful Post:

ThatGuyJake (04-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpop91770 View Post
    Agreed. =)
    ur sig makes me laugh lol sorry. its chams lol

and this is great. the best post ive seen in a while (i mean like "info stuff")

THANKS TO BPK (BLACKPKERSTR) FOR THE AWESOME SIG!!
    <3 ALISHA

Respect List:
    • Dave84311
    • Arunforce
    • Diisasta
    • Plokmii [SWITCHED WITH GOURAV]
    • Jetamay
    • Iverson
    • Hyperion
    • Blackpkerstr

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast