Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by dahpain197 View Post
    aw
    Well hope ur rich now
    Well, Im not rich but I work and Im able to buy whatever is necessary to have a descent life.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

It's cheaper to buy school lunch now. If you qualify as poor, they will give it too you for free as well.
    Yeah I know, but remember I live on a third world country which is not like USA.

Economy here is crap and the breakfast for the public school sucks, kids get sick a lot for drinking a bad quality milk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Jew View Post
    550 million.
    lol some where around that but if u look at the Q&A #2 ull see that nexons office is like a Gr3 computer lab
    Xbox 360 BF3 top 100 Jet pilots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    Wasn't gonna say anything @Roger Smith
    Just in case.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post

Well, Im not rich but I work and Im able to buy whatever is necessary to have a descent life.

Yeah I know, but remember I live on a third world country which is not like USA.

Economy here is crap and the breakfast for the public school sucks, kids get sick a lot for drinking a bad quality milk
    No you don't.

"The Dominican Republic has the second largest economy in the Caribbean. It is an upper middle-income[3] developing country primarily dependent on agriculture, trade, and services, especially tourism. Although the service sector has recently overtaken agriculture as the leading employer of Dominicans (due principally to growth in tourism and Free Trade Zones), agriculture remains the most important sector in terms of domestic consumption and is in second place (behind mining) in terms of export earnings. Tourism accounts for more than $1 billion in annual earnings. Free trade zone earnings and tourism are the fastest-growing export sectors. According to a 1999 International Monetary Fund report, remittances from Dominican Americans, are estimated to be about $1.5 billion per year. Most of these funds are used to cover basic household needs such as shelter, food, clothing, health care and education. Secondarily, remittances have financed small businesses and other productive activities.[4]"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No you don't.

"The Dominican Republic has the second largest economy in the Caribbean. It is an upper middle-income[3] developing country primarily dependent on agriculture, trade, and services, especially tourism. Although the service sector has recently overtaken agriculture as the leading employer of Dominicans (due principally to growth in tourism and Free Trade Zones), agriculture remains the most important sector in terms of domestic consumption and is in second place (behind mining) in terms of export earnings. Tourism accounts for more than $1 billion in annual earnings. Free trade zone earnings and tourism are the fastest-growing export sectors. According to a 1999 International Monetary Fund report, remittances from Dominican Americans, are estimated to be about $1.5 billion per year. Most of these funds are used to cover basic household needs such as shelter, food, clothing, health care and education. Secondarily, remittances have financed small businesses and other productive activities.[4]"
    Wikipedia FTW?

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    No you don't.

Like Combat Arms
    Stats Lie
    Come here and you will die if you are not a shark

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    odatiswesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Like Combat Arms
    Stats Lie
    No I am right. <<;

The issue that 45% of the people are under the poverty line, but is stable unless African countries.

Thanks

Like Combat Arms
    Stats Lie
    I guess you aren't a shark?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123