Thanks
    I heard this is impossible, but this kid did it. He made a map that takes place of Training Grounds.
    The map itself is kind of crappy looking, but he also did something I had no idea you could do. He put a lot of guns on the ground and you can pick them up and use them. I don't know how.
    So I installed this, I got the map texture to work by injecting the TRAINING.dat file into WORLDS.REZ But i don't know what to do with the TRAINING****c file that also came with it.
    Here is the youtube video of the map. YouTube - ‪Operation Ownage‬‏

I meant TRAINING.l t c it wouldnt let me put it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by fradd View Post
    I heard this is impossible, but this kid did it. He made a map that takes place of Training Grounds.
    The map itself is kind of crappy looking, but he also did something I had no idea you could do. He put a lot of guns on the ground and you can pick them up and use them. I don't know how.
    So I installed this, I got the map texture to work by injecting the TRAINING.dat file into WORLDS.REZ But i don't know what to do with the TRAINING****c file that also came with it.
    Here is the youtube video of the map. YouTube - ‪Operation Ownage‬‏

I meant TRAINING.l t c it wouldnt let me put it...
    It's possible but you won't fine a release here. Its also not to hard to make but it does take a little modding experience. Not something you can learn over night.

Message the dude who released the video maybe he will be kind to help you.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me