Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Shut up retard. The PC (Personal Computer) was developed by an German named Albert Zeus who were a Construction Engineer. It was in 1936 he released the Z1 were after the German Nazi regime refused to fund hes development, he moved to Switzerland and continued the project. He started a company and made up to Z4 were he died.

You just failed. If you really think USA made the computer, you're officially an fucking idiot. Most parts were developed by individual countries, such as China, Germany, and so on.
    About the TV and the air plane, well those weren't a American invention either.

Go fuck yourself
    Wright brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Philo Farnsworth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+1 to common sense.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Shut up retard. The PC (Personal Computer) was developed by an German named Albert Zeus who were a Construction Engineer. It was in 1936 he released the Z1 were after the German Nazi regime refused to fund hes development, he moved to Switzerland and continued the project. He started a company and made up to Z4 were he died.

You just failed. If you really think USA made the computer, you're officially an fucking idiot. Most parts were developed by individual countries, such as China, Germany, and so on.
    About the TV and the air plane, well those weren't a American invention either.

Go fuck yourself
    *sigh* Your poor english and understanding of the words is often your downfall.

Computers, in a general sense, like the one you are using right now. Are thanks to America.
    WHY? Because America made the market for them, therefore the reason you have one is cause-effect relation from America wanting one. Why can you buy an Ipod? Because America thought: "oh hey, this shit is awesome" so the company that produces them, Apple, went "oh fuck we need some more".

Americans invented the airplane though, thats a fact.

Doc answered tv.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-06-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

*sigh* Your poor english and understanding of the words is often your downfall.

Computers, in a general sense, like the one you are using right now. Are thanks to America.
    WHY? Because America made the market for them, therefore the reason you have one is cause-effect relation from America wanting one. Why can you buy an Ipod? Because America thought: "oh hey, this shit is awesome" so the company that produces them, Apple, went "oh fuck we need some more".

Americans invented the airplane though, thats a fact.

Doc answered tv.
    ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID. Go read my post again, retard.
    Albert Zeus DID start a fucking company, were he developed computers.

USA IS THE FUCKING DOWNFALL OF HUMANITY. You think it serves good that every 10 year old now a days has a computer, and fucking lose braincells and whatnot, on looking at Facebook and whatever American has created...Go fuck yourself, and the stupid nation you live in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

USA IS THE FUCKING DOWNFALL OF HUMANITY. You think it serves good that every 10 year old now a days has a computer, and fucking lose braincells and whatnot, on looking at Facebook and whatever American has created...Go fuck yourself, and the stupid nation you live in.
    Doesn't matter if he started a company or not, its macro economics lulz.
    Supply and Demand motherfucker.

You have a computer thanks to America. You're on a site, thanks to America.
    You hating on America? That ability is thanks to America.

Congrats bro, you're a hypocrite yet again.

Must suck that you actually have to be thankful for the thing you so pathetically hate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

They also have greater access to information and education.

The Kenbak-1 is regarded as THE first "Personal Computer". The Datapoint 2200 was the first PC to resemble modern day PCs. The IBM 5100, the Altair 8800, the Apple II, the TRS-80, the Atari 8-bit Family, and the Commodore 64 are widely considered to be the first generation of mainstream micro-computing and precursors to modern day "Personal Computers". And guess what? They're all made by American companies.

And there is no such person as Albert Zeus. You are thinking of Konrad Zuse. And he never made the first PC.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Albert Zeus is his American name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

What good has Danish people brought to the world?
    Give me a list of ten things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

1. VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. IMMIGRANTS TO AMERICA!!!!!
    Last edited by Empire; 06-06-2011 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

They also have greater access to information and education.

The Kenbak-1 is regarded as THE first "Personal Computer". The Datapoint 2200 was the first PC to resemble modern day PCs. The IBM 5100, the Altair 8800, the Apple II, the TRS-80, the Atari 8-bit Family, and the Commodore 64 are widely considered to be the first generation of mainstream micro-computing and precursors to modern day "Personal Computers". And guess what? They're all made by American companies.

And there is no such person as Albert Zeus. You are thinking of Konrad Zuse. And he never made the first PC.
    Information that they care less than a living fuck about?
    And yes, Americans may have "improved" on the PC, but it WAS NOT started by them, which was my initial point.

Albert Zeus is his American name
    Keep telling yourself, that.

Hard to say when i don't consider Danes much better than other shitholes in the world. Considering they're becoming a USA C&P shit.

1. VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2. IMMIGRANTS TO AMERICA!!!!!
    Danes immigrate to America? /Faceplam.
    How fucking rarely does that happen?
    And on the subject of that, i think you should be glad since C++ was created by a Dane named Bjarne Stroustrup. Who traveled to America to fully develop it. Not that he needed to, but the US had better capabilities in computer science, than Denmark.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Information that they care less than a living fuck about?
    And yes, Americans may have "improved" on the PC, but it WAS NOT started by them, which was my initial point.

Keep telling yourself, that.

Hard to say when i don't consider Danes much better than other shitholes in the world. Considering they're becoming a USA C&P shit.

And on the subject of that, i think you should be glad since C++ was created by a Dane named Bjarne Stroustrup. Who traveled to America to fully develop it. Not that he needed to, but the US had better capabilities in computer science, than Denmark.
    Actually, an Englishmen designed it.
    Charles Babbage
    But two Americans built it.
    J. Presper Eckert
    John Mauchly

Proves that they didn't really contribute much to the world.

You've ignored Viking part, back in the Medieval ages.
    And;
    Code:
    During the 60s, while computers were still in an early stage of development, many new programming languages appeared. Among them, ALGOL 60, was developed as an alternative to FORTRAN but taking from it some concepts of structured programming which would later inspire most procedural languages, such as CPL and its succesors (like C++). ALGOL 68 also influenced directly in the development of data types in C. Nevertheless ALGOL was an unspecific language and its abstraction made it little practical to solve most commercial tasks.

In 1963 the CPL (Combined Programming language) appeared with the idea of being more specific for concrete programming tasks of that time than ALGOL or FORTRAN. Nevertheless this same specificity made it a big language and, therefore, difficult to learn and implement.

In 1967, Martin Richards developed the BCPL (Basic Combined Programming Language), that signified a simplification of CPL but kept the most important features the language offered. Although it continued being an abstract and somewhat large language.

In 1970, Ken Thompson, immersed in the development of UNIX at Bell Labs, created the B language. It was a port of BCPL for a specific machine and system (DEC PDP-7 and UNIX), and was adapted to his particular taste and necessities. The final result was an even greater simplification of CPL, although dependent on the system. It had great limitations like it did not compile to executable code but threaded-code, which generates slower code in execution, and therefore was inadequate for the development of an operating system. Reason why from 1971, Denis Ritchie, from the Bell Labs team, began the development of a B compiler which, among other things, was able to generate executable code directly. This "New B", finally called C, introduced in addition, some other new concepts to the language like data types (char).

In 1973, Denis Ritchie, had developed the bases of C. The inclusion of types, its handling, as well as the improvement of arrays and pointers, along with later demonstrated capacity of portability without becoming a high-level language, contributed to the expansion of the C language. It was established with the book "The C Programming Language" by Brian Kernighan and Denis Ritchie, known as the White Book, and that served as de facto standard until the publication of formal ANSI standard (ANSI X3J11 committee) in 1989.

In 1980, Bjarne Stroustrup, from Bell labs, began the development of the C++ language, that would receive formally this name at the end of 1983, when its first manual was going to be published. In October 1985, the first commercial release of the language appeared as well as the first edition of the book "The C++ Programming Language" by Bjarne Stroustrup.

During the 80s the C++ language was being refined until it became a language with its own personality. All that with very few losses of compatibility with the code with C, and wothout resigning to its most important characteristics. In fact, the ANSI standard for the C language published in 1989 took good part of the contributions of C++ to structured programming.

From 1990 on, ANSI committee X3J16 began the development of a specific standard for C++. In the period elapsed until the publication of the standard in 1998, C++ lived a great expansion in its use and today is the preferred language to develop professional applications on all platforms.
    There are other computer scientists out there as well, not only Bjarne.
    And Martin Richards was British while Ken Thompson was American.
    Those two have come to fame by starting other programming language before this 'Bjarne' person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    All I hear from Virtual is

RAGE RAGE RAGE IMAD RAGE RAGE RAGE
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CaT- For This Useful Post:

VashSama (06-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No they didn't. The Internet consist of multiple components (Protocols) for a machine to interpret (Computer) therefor it's developed by several countries.
    However, the purpose was to make Data transfers possible, from nation to nation.
    Maybe your right about it being a "group project" but wiki says he did it! >.<

Actually maybe I fucked up, Tim Berners-Lee created the world wide web.

Call me stupid but I don't know the difference, could anybody with more knowledge on this matter help me out?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by 187pig View Post
    Maybe your right about it being a "group project" but wiki says he did it! >.<

Actually maybe I fucked up, Tim Berners-Lee created the world wide web.

Call me stupid but I don't know the difference, could anybody with more knowledge on this matter help me out?
    He is a dumb shit.
    Internet doesn't have to be international.
    All it needed was a few computers, according to Virtual, which could be placed around the US.
    And the internet was originally createe for exchanging intel for the US army.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Actually, an Englishmen designed it.
    Charles Babbage
    But two Americans built it.
    J. Presper Eckert
    John Mauchly

Proves that they didn't really contribute much to the world.

You've ignored Viking part, back in the Medieval ages.
    And;
    Code:
    During the 60s, while computers were still in an early stage of development, many new programming languages appeared. Among them, ALGOL 60, was developed as an alternative to FORTRAN but taking from it some concepts of structured programming which would later inspire most procedural languages, such as CPL and its succesors (like C++). ALGOL 68 also influenced directly in the development of data types in C. Nevertheless ALGOL was an unspecific language and its abstraction made it little practical to solve most commercial tasks.

In 1963 the CPL (Combined Programming language) appeared with the idea of being more specific for concrete programming tasks of that time than ALGOL or FORTRAN. Nevertheless this same specificity made it a big language and, therefore, difficult to learn and implement.

In 1967, Martin Richards developed the BCPL (Basic Combined Programming Language), that signified a simplification of CPL but kept the most important features the language offered. Although it continued being an abstract and somewhat large language.

In 1970, Ken Thompson, immersed in the development of UNIX at Bell Labs, created the B language. It was a port of BCPL for a specific machine and system (DEC PDP-7 and UNIX), and was adapted to his particular taste and necessities. The final result was an even greater simplification of CPL, although dependent on the system. It had great limitations like it did not compile to executable code but threaded-code, which generates slower code in execution, and therefore was inadequate for the development of an operating system. Reason why from 1971, Denis Ritchie, from the Bell Labs team, began the development of a B compiler which, among other things, was able to generate executable code directly. This "New B", finally called C, introduced in addition, some other new concepts to the language like data types (char).

In 1973, Denis Ritchie, had developed the bases of C. The inclusion of types, its handling, as well as the improvement of arrays and pointers, along with later demonstrated capacity of portability without becoming a high-level language, contributed to the expansion of the C language. It was established with the book "The C Programming Language" by Brian Kernighan and Denis Ritchie, known as the White Book, and that served as de facto standard until the publication of formal ANSI standard (ANSI X3J11 committee) in 1989.

In 1980, Bjarne Stroustrup, from Bell labs, began the development of the C++ language, that would receive formally this name at the end of 1983, when its first manual was going to be published. In October 1985, the first commercial release of the language appeared as well as the first edition of the book "The C++ Programming Language" by Bjarne Stroustrup.

During the 80s the C++ language was being refined until it became a language with its own personality. All that with very few losses of compatibility with the code with C, and wothout resigning to its most important characteristics. In fact, the ANSI standard for the C language published in 1989 took good part of the contributions of C++ to structured programming.

From 1990 on, ANSI committee X3J16 began the development of a specific standard for C++. In the period elapsed until the publication of the standard in 1998, C++ lived a great expansion in its use and today is the preferred language to develop professional applications on all platforms.
    There are other computer scientists out there as well, not only Bjarne.
    And Martin Richards was British while Ken Thompson was American.
    Those two have come to fame by starting other programming language before this 'Bjarne' person.

He is a dumb shit.
    Internet doesn't have to be international.
    All it needed was a few computers, according to Virtual, which could be placed around the US.
    And the internet was originally createe for exchanging intel for the US army.
    Asswipe. The first Binary PC WAS made by a German named Albert Zeus.
    He made it, and later on improved it.
    Programs were put in trough a tape recording paper. Later on as development progressed (By Zeus) the computer used punch-cards to read programs.
    I don't know what tells you that Americans made it, but they didn't.

Also, yes the Internet was made to connect PC's. But it wouldn't be a great invention IF NOT it allowed Data transfer across the world.
    The Internet consists of several Protocols such as the HTTP protocol(And more)
    and no they weren't developed all by the same persona, it was several programmers who made several protocols which allowed the INTERNET in it self to functioning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Oh man, you have many things to learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast