Thanks

What happened to the Goods?

After Nexon's reset of accounts, I had to withdraw an account a few days ago, and I decide to create a new one today. Sounds like a few others got new accounts as well (If they wanted the 9K GP). My only question is this, What the hell happened to the free M4 and L9 sniper???
    This used to be there when you created an account. You got a sniper rifle and the better M4 assault rifle for a week FOR FREE, and the incedinary grenades for a week, once again, FOR FREE.
    Why's Nexon skimppin' on the handouts?? What the fuck do they have to loose???
    My hopes are that the update will bring new weapons, new GEAR, and a new map(or maps). Also ALONG with these NEW items should be a few more "Gimme's". Just so you don't spend the first games waiting for respawn cuz the M16 ain't cuttin' it.
    Anyone else agree with that?

(I just read this and realized that it would be more suitable on a Nexon page, but I always have issues with that site. The part of the page that is off to the right is always blank.)
    Last edited by ArbitraryDrone; 08-26-2008 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Wrong site??..... Indeed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
    After Nexon's reset of accounts, I had to withdraw an account a few days ago, and I decide to create a new one today. Sounds like a few others got new accounts as well (If they wanted the 9K GP). My only question is this, What the hell happened to the free M4 and L9 sniper???
    This used to be there when you created an account. You got a sniper rifle and the better M4 assault rifle for a week FOR FREE, and the incedinary grenades for a week, once again, FOR FREE.
    My hopes are that the update will bring new weapons, new GEAR, and a new map(or maps). Also ALONG with these NEW items should be a few more "Gimme's". Just so you don't spend the first games waiting for respawn cuz the M16 ain't cuttin' it.
    lol yea, it is hard in the beginning with out weapons...

Thanks
    LMAO they stopped that at Aug, 24
    you should read what they say befor you start the game...
    you would have known that -.-

WELL they said it would stop Aug, 24 sooo IDK hes glitched or something
    NVM i know he must have activatid it late and it took his crap away like he did it after Aug, 24 or something
    thats just a guess i really dont know tou
    Last edited by IeatUalive; 08-26-2008 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks
    i made a new acount and got them o.O idk what happened in your case tho

EDIT: sorry i was posting when post above me showed. Now i get it

I'm the pwnz and u know it!

Thanks
    Yeah the account was created today, Aug 26. There was an account I made right after the update, that came with the freebies. And I read the beginning before the game starts. Where are you talking about that would have information explaining the lose of the free weapons??
    (besides leaving a post on a nexon forum, not like I've found that to help with anything but finding new and interesting spam messages)

Thanks
    Wow, I got lucky, I must have made my account ont the very last day.

Thanks
    Aw, I was about to make a account today...=9 No more free L9 or M4. BTW: All I use in CA is a M4 and a L9 lol.

Thanks
    lol i made a new account on aug 25 and i still got the free stuff o.O my ign: xX-Andy-Xx add me if you want

Thanks

(I just read this and realized that it would be more suitable on a Nexon page, but I always have issues with that site. The part of the page that is off to the right is always blank.)
    Actually, I am getting pretty good at the defaults because I am saving up for a month's worth of gear :-\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by djsebizzle View Post
    lol yea, it is hard in the beginning with out weapons...
    Well we start with weapons but... just the lame basic assult rifle and pistol.
    Teehee

Click here to have a seizure

Mpgh Goals
    [X] 10 posts
    [X] 50 posts
    [X] 100 posts
    [X] 150 posts
    [ ] 200 posts
    [X] Make a private trainer
    [X] Make a public trainer
    [ ] Be Well Known

Thanks
    AHAHAH i made my account on august 23
    so im lucky as hell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i got the stuff and i make one like every day because i get banned like every day pretty much
    so
    somethings wrong with yours or somethin
    I DONT KNOW
    heh
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]