Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobryant View Post
    You cant post a movie by the name [MOVIE] if it is copywrited...and it would just seem unethical to do so even if it wasent done so.
    Were talking about tags...

Like in a forum.. I would release a movie called "The shit". I would post it something like-

[Release][Movie](The shit)

And then you come along and make a new movie named "Movie" then tell me I can't use the [Movie] TAG in my releases anymore.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Pyro will your "standalone" work behind background i believe the term bot meaning all option is available so botting behind background or minimize will work, i'm assuming. If it funtion as a script then i believe the term Script Bot should be use. hehe forgive i dont' know wat i'm talking about sometime. drunk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I agree, a bot is something that injects itself into a game and allows the user to minimize, etc. Not just an interface that runs a script. Or an aimbot for fps, something advanced that does calculations all for you on the fly. Not something that runs a damn preset script. I mean afterall autoit even makes an exe for you, in which you can have a little menu ingame. But its still called a script.
    Last edited by mikekink; 05-30-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    wait since when a script is consider a BOT?
    this thread is pointless imo just close it !
    Last edited by roberthunder; 05-30-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Our bot WILL have a VIP release that WILL allow background use...

You all aren't even on the BETA team, so why the hell are you all talking...?
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    if it's going to be a VIP release anyways, why would you be so pissed off on what's going on in the PUBLIC forum? honestly, this entire topic has gone out of hand and the fact that you think you own anything on the internet is beyond me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm just waiting for your VIP release to release my *free stand-alone background working non-autoit bot that's already complete waiting for release.
    PLAYING RIFT!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

loveatnight (05-31-2011),Magicfingers (05-31-2011),mikekink (05-31-2011),omgitstheendo (05-31-2011),roberthunder (05-30-2011)

Thanks
    unjustified superiority complex detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Lol you can't claim a common TAG like that.. This post is sooo stupid and just devalues whatever it is you will eventually release..

If it's a bot or bot type release any user has every right to use [BOT] as a tag and you are just an asshole for spamming peoples topics with that bullshit..

Unless of course you went and trademarked the term(would not be able to as it's already commonly used), which I doubt.
    I approve >=D

[img]https://i37.photobucke*****m/albums/e52zies/Rainbow.png?[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm just waiting for your VIP release to release my *free stand-alone background working non-autoit bot that's already complete waiting for release.
    Lol, nunya... I love the way you work

On a more related topic... .... I don't even know, this thread just makes me lulz xD When you get a copyright on the TAG [BOT], then people can stop using it, until then, suck it up and don't be a baby, jeez

Is decent, no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Our bot WILL have a VIP release that WILL allow background use...

oh my !
    calm down boy ,
    this thread is really getting to him LOL !

oh yeah but remember dont name it BOT cuz its pyros tag!

ps: this thread is now incredibly awesome
    Last edited by roberthunder; 05-30-2011 at 11:39 PM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic234 View Post
    Lol, nunya... I love the way you work

On a more related topic... .... I don't even know, this thread just makes me lulz xD When you get a copyright on the TAG [BOT], then people can stop using it, until then, suck it up and don't be a baby, jeez
    What can I say, I don't like when hack releasers are just in it for the fame or the profit. Which he is only after both of those, obviously.

My bot was something I had already put months of work into for a different game... I just had to convert it to work with Vindictus, remove un-needed parts of it and make it background compatible since the other game relied on pixel reading for most stuff it didn't work minimized.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Obviously none of you all understand fully what is going on here...oh well im cool with people being ignorant.
    [IMG]https://i207.photobucke*****m/albums/bb66/pyrobryant/Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    This is my Tag, It is my company name and the name of my soon to be released standalone bot...use it and I will put something along the lines of

Code:
    Ughhh I hate typing this for EVERY LOSER that uses my tag.  THIS HAS NO AFFLIATION TO [BOT] PRODUCTIONS EVEN THOUGH HE JACKED MY TAG BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...I AM NO WAY AFFLIATED WITH THIS BLAH BLAH LOSER BLAH BLAH
    in your post, thank you.
    ummmm really?
    Obviously none of you all understand fully what is going on here...oh well im cool with people being ignorant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This thread is full of comedy.. I love comedy...

@pyrobryant
    We already know you're better then all of us and own any word you deem to be owned by you.. You don't have to keep telling us.... /sarcasm
    PLAYING RIFT!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast