Thanks

Temp ban became no existing account

JUST Putting this out there

Thanks
    are you saying people can make a char with the same name as the one i got banned?
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    are you saying people can make a char with the same name as the one i got banned?
    no he is saying nexon wont let ur log in anymore as it saying this acc doesnt exist in reality is does but under lock.. at least that what i think he is saying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What made you believe it was a temp ban in the first place???? Just because a few people around here said so without any proof?
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    ^Because it would say "blocked" if it were a perma. I'm pretty sure this guy just mistyped his banned account's name, that's happened to me a fair number of times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
    ^Because it would say "blocked" if it were a perma. I'm pretty sure this guy just mistyped his banned account's name, that's happened to me a fair number of times.
    There has been plenty of reports that people who got messages other then the blocked one turned out to be perm banned from vindictus but not other games.. The blocked message is when your account is banned from ALL Nexon games, even the website and the forums. As it is with my account.

But before I got the blocked message, for days I was getting the log in through the website message. I think they temp ban on certain criteria pending investigation and then eventually perm ban or not.

But the thing is nobody knows for sure what the process is, and what the messages you get mean indefinitely. People are just guessing and making assumptions, then other people read that and believe it's fact.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I wish Nexon would respond to my ticket.
    They already respond to my other ticket that's not on ban issue.
    I've been getting the log onto website and disconnect message. I'm basically almost full on legitimate other than haxing through thor and Titan. I don't bot. >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePie550 View Post
    I wish Nexon would respond to my ticket.
    They already respond to my other ticket that's not on ban issue.
    I've been getting the log onto website and disconnect message. I'm basically almost full on legitimate other than haxing through thor and Titan. I don't bot. >.<
    Lol bro you are temp banned .. if that message pop it means u are temp banned.. or banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman265 View Post

Lol bro you are temp banned .. if that message pop it means u are temp banned.. or banned
    You just implied that I could be banned Q.Q

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You just implied that I could be banned Q.Q
    Lol he said you are temp banned and he said you are banned.. This is exactly what I'm talking about.. People are just making assumptions and spouting 'opinions out of they're asses like it's a fact.

All you can do is wait and see.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    Lol he said you are temp banned and he said you are banned.. This is exactly what I'm talking about.. People are just making assumptions and spouting 'opinions out of they're asses like it's a fact.

All you can do is wait and see.
    Yeah. Maybe I'll get that copy and paste reply >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yeah. Maybe I'll get that copy and paste reply >.<
    I sent in two ban appeals on two seperate accounts with similar titles, so they removed them both saying they were repeats.
    I decided to send a new ban appeal on only one account, and their reply was to say that my appeal was declined since I had already been declined... Q.Q

BTW @nunya, I found the post by you on the Nexon Forums =3, your only post.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    I sent in two ban appeals on two seperate accounts with similar titles, so they removed them both saying they were repeats.
    I decided to send a new ban appeal on only one account, and their reply was to say that my appeal was declined since I had already been declined... Q.Q

BTW @nunya, I found the post by you on the Nexon Forums =3, your only post.
    lol not my only post, but my first and only post so far on my new forum account.. My old one is banned since it was connected to my game account which is now perm banned from all of Nexon.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    lol not my only post, but my first and only post so far on my new forum account.. My old one is banned since it was connected to my game account which is now perm banned from all of Nexon.
    Oh, haha, I noticed I had never seen a post by you before until that one, so I was like 0.0.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]