Thanks

Makeup and Eyebrow Mod

anyone know how to have makeup and eyebrow without the binding? i tried to do the way you do it with inner cloth and hair but it didn't work. the way i try to do it was to create data\models\player\face_layer and put the fiona_makeup01.tga, fiona_makeup01.vtf, fiona_brow01.tga, and fiona_brow01.vtf files in it. not sure if that there is more file than those two for the makeup but that's all i could find. i also have the launcher.dll too. anyway, that didn't work, so is there something i'm doing wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kiraboshi View Post
    anyone know how to have makeup and eyebrow without the binding? i tried to do the way you do it with inner cloth and hair but it didn't work. the way i try to do it was to create data\models\player\face_layer and put the fiona_makeup01.tga, fiona_makeup01.vtf, fiona_brow01.tga, and fiona_brow01.vtf files in it. not sure if that there is more file than those two for the makeup but that's all i could find. i also have the launcher.dll too. anyway, that didn't work, so is there something i'm doing wrong?
    You should look at pre-existing mods, such as the eye mod.
    I am almost positive that the files would go into Vindictus\en-US\data\materials\models\player\fiona though, as that is where the eye mods go.
    [IMG]https://i527.photobucke*****m/albums/cc360/zachary12365/coaster.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HoLyNeSs View Post
    You should look at pre-existing mods, such as the eye mod.
    I am almost positive that the files would go into Vindictus\en-US\data\materials\models\player\fiona though, as that is where the eye mods go.
    tried that already, but no change.

Thanks
    Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks
    lol why do people bother spending the time to make their characters pretty'n all. It's a game guys calm yourselves.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    lol why do people bother spending the time to make their characters pretty'n all. It's a game guys calm yourselves.
    why do they sell it in cash shop? hmm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What do you do on your spare time? Take shits and give lectures on how playing games to the fullest is pointless?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxter View Post
    What do you do on your spare time? Take shits and give lectures on how playing games to the fullest is pointless?
    Atleast i'm not some 13 yr old boy jerking off to pixels
    ah, i see how it is now your defending the truth lol

why do they sell it in cash shop? hmm.
    This person is trying to hack it completely different concept cash shop doesn't require you going into the game file and altering it. Just buy some nx and there you go.
    Last edited by Domo; 06-07-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleuserconten*****m/-2mhYwvrrFYs/TYWT-Bg-6PI/AAAAAAAAARM/khuTJxUqQu0/s320/tumblr_ku2f2t1Y9p1qaqo0wo1_400.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Atleast i'm not some 13 yr old boy jerking off to pixels
    ah, i see how it is now your defending the truth lol
    just because we like play with a nice looking character doesn't mean we "jerk off" to it. to be able to come up with that idea, you must have a lot of experience of doing it yourself. also, i guess you like to play with ugly, hideous characters since you apparently don't like having a pretty character.

This person is trying to hack it completely different concept cash shop doesn't require you going into the game file and altering it. Just buy some nx and there you go.
    this person fails to understand. i answered your question of "lol why do people bother spending the time to make their characters pretty'n all. It's a game guys calm yourselves." here, you go and talk like i don't know how to get it officially. i wouldn't ask in this hack/mod thread if i wanted to know that.
    anyway, if you don't have an answer, don't go flame people, and since you obviously don't like it, just go away.
    Last edited by kiraboshi; 06-07-2011 at 11:44 PM.

Thanks
    Lol i love how protective you are Oh, and I'm sorry i just see too much idiots like you on the forum these days, couldn't help but become a hitman Gonna back out of vindi now don't want no more little kids raging at me

Thanks
    don't want no more little kids raging at me
    how ironic.

Thanks
    how ironic.
    It's funny how you are a guy and pay so much attention on how your girl character looks. ITS NOT DRESS UP lololol.