Thread: Address

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Address

Hey guys this thread is to post the address you found on MHS or CE
    and ask for help if you cant find Lock or change an address
    Ok for my 2cents:
    10044c38: is the ammo address i dont know if it changes on everygun but i have the AK74U.Lock it and you got yourself unlimited Ammo. I was wondering about this address if it is possible to make it so you dont have to reload that would really be helpful if you know how post iy here.
    062569E0: this is the Hp value and i am having some trouble with it. i am not sure if it is pacthed or what. but i searched for 100 got like 98k results then hit myself with a nade had 32 hp and got 1 result so i locked it but... instead of haveing godmode its just everytime i get killed instead of starting with 100hp i start with 32.. but am still vulnerable to getting hit so that kinda sucks if you know how to fix it.. i was think about changing the value to like 9k.. if it works thats like having 90 lives...or maybe 999 becuase i think the game only has 3 digits for life..anyway thank for your help or contribution to this thread in advance.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CoMPMStR View Post
    lolz you guys are funny, most of you don't even know how to search for pointers. Anyway I guess I'll contribute, just can't guarantee that it'll work for everyone. This is the pointer I found for infinite sprint, it's to be used in MHS: [[[engine.exe+2690C0]+0x288]+0x7e0]+0x2e8

Again, I apoligize if it doesn't work for you but this is the best I can do with HS still running. Let me know!
    Sounds Good but how i am supose to use this attach MHS to engien the search pointers?

Thanks
    I run CA in windowed mode with DXWND, so it doesn't effect me that much.

Thanks
    You don't even know how to add pointers in MHS? How about adding a regular entry into the list? Dam I guess I should've made a tutorial on how to use MHS, but that's what the help file is for.

Anyway to add it all you do is double click on an entry in the list, or right click and select Modify. From there click on the Normal Address tab, now look toward the bottom of the window. See the checkbox labeled Use Complex Address? Make sure that's ticked, now just paste the pointer in the textbox (the first one with [ and ] around it. the bottom one will display the address if the pointer is correct or Unable to Resolve if the pointer isn't working). After you do that, go back to the Main tab and set the type to Float and the value when locked to 100. Then click OK and you should be able to sprint forever, if the pointer works for you.
    Last edited by CoMPMStR; 08-28-2008 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ModaFoca View Post
    Sounds dificult cause i cant alt+tab out of CA that fast by the time i am out to MHS my SP probably is back full agian
    You can set certain search functions, like increased, decreased, same as original, and same as before, to hotkeys so you don't have to alt+tab to continue searching. There is much more to MHS than meets the eye, and it's much better than CE.

Thanks
    Does anyone besides me remember the fancy little tool called Mini-Anchor?!, you can attach it mid-game no problome, and it does everything that CE and MHS do!, if you cant complete the tutorial for it, you shouldnt even be trying to attempt hacking, idk where it is but its posted somewhere on the MPGH forums here!
    Last edited by pownage017; 08-29-2008 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks
    Bump due to spammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12