Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks

Aimbot testing (no, not a release)

I need someone to spend about half a hour helping me test out a watered down version of my private aimbot for a future public release. I need to get it down to the point that it helps, but is no where near as good as a private aimbot. It would be great if you could spend a half a hour or so helping me out with some testing. If you act as my dummy for a while I'll reward you for your time with a low-end version of my private hack, as in you'll get some of the features from the private, not all of them. Reply to this thread if you're interested and I'll PM you.

Note- This offer is only available to people with 80 or more posts.

Thanks.
    Last edited by rawr317; 08-28-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    instead of double posting, why dont you edit your post?

Thanks
    Ill help! pwease

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodz View Post
    Ill help! pwease
    you, hey you! yes you! stop posting. stfu and read, trials are done, plus you need 80+ posts

Thanks
    Can a MOD please close this thread? This testing is OVER and this is becoming a big spam section. If you say: "Oh why Javlin, How would you know it's over?" Look at the posts before, Rawr317 said it was over, For one. And for two, I was there. Just incase you people are wondering, We didn't get the aimbot. By testing he meant use us as test subjects. And even though we didn't get anything, We were happy to help out.

---Made by Cruel.RJizZle

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/JavlinsSign.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by 95king View Post
    I LIKE COCKS
    Well geez, He said it. o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    <Greg> mpgh has a anal condom
    <Greg> no unsupected ass rape
    <Greg> for dave
    Epic Quote from the IRC.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rawr317 View Post
    I need someone to spend about half a hour helping me test out a watered down version of my private aimbot for a future public release. I need to get it down to the point that it helps, but is no where near as good as a private aimbot. It would be great if you could spend a half a hour or so helping me out with some testing. If you act as my dummy for a while I'll reward you for your time with a low-end version of my private hack, as in you'll get some of the features from the private, not all of them. Reply to this thread if you're interested and I'll PM you.

Thanks.
    Why available to 80 or more posts?
    Now i need to spam for get??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rawr317 View Post

Thanks.
    I think it's strange that YOU don't ahve 80 posts.... but i recommend setting the bar a little higher, many leechers have posts over 80 cnt. howa bout 100 like iwins opk trainer?

Thanks
    great man.,.,.,but,.,.,i no haky 80 post -.-

Thanks
    Testings over?.... then why doesnt someone close this, or the author add a message saying, over on the title of it...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456