Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Jitbit Macro Recorder Unlimited Use

its nothing big just a little trick to keep your jitbit for a long long time !
    so let start ..

Note
    google - jitbit macro recorder
    or if your version expired just uninstall and
    download again.
    --------------------------------------------------------

now ,
    1. click on your time and date
    [IMG]https://cache8.groovypos*****m/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/image_328.png[/IMG]
    2. change your year to 1980 ! date time dosn't matter just the year !
    3.once you switched the year install jitbit !

finally!
    open your jibit and you should see this

now you have jitbit for couple of years ,remember every time you use jitbit you need to change your year .

well have fun
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...

Thanks
    Jitbit Macro still works ?????
    since the last patch it is detected at me from the hack shield.
    or I do something wrong?
    Oh, and RobertHunter!
    a very nice trick ^ ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    it should work i have it running rite now !

you if get that nexon / hacktool/macro bs
    rename your exe with resource hacker
    Last edited by roberthunder; 06-05-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    [IMG]https://nesanik*****m/wp-content/gallery/nesgifs/mario-banana-fail.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shadow9th View Post
    a smart modern virus will install itself instantly in your inner winows files, so if you remove it your pc is fked anyways... you could have keyloggers on you and not even know it, some viruses go as far as disabling your anti virus itself if they are smart enough, and most turn off your task manager and msconfig so you cant disable important proccesses to get rid of the virus. keylogging means the hacker can see every single key you type in your pc, all your passwords, all the websites you visit, conversations even credit card numbers... depending on the hacker's intentions an ability a virus can be deadly. downloading a file can really be armageddon...