Threaded View

Thanks

Post Tutorial of making Iwins Bypass.

Hello everybody, I am stopping hacking because I am going to be too busy soon to get on the forums, and hack for that matter. I am actually joining the army (not American) so whatever you see in the sceen.. I will hold, shoot, detonate, and vaporize-people-with. So I dont want to leave without giving something, so if enough people want it, I will write a tutorial.

If you are the person who is like "ahh .. this is all greek to me .. and I dont even know where to start to hack" or "I would hack, I just need to know how" then this should be a good initiation. Everything I write I taught myself, so if you apply yourself, you could unleash your coding potential.

What is in the tutorial is not how to use MHS or CE because I believe that there are enough tuts for that. I will discourse on how to make simple bypasses like Iwins, and basic binary code analysis. . Yeah it sounds pretty advanced.

If you are a pro hacker, dont condemn because once you were a n00b to, and this tut is not for you it is for the less experienced.

Finally, a message to all: try to get along with each other. God, when I was first looked at forums I couldn't believe the amount of pointless arguments being had over the internet. It might feel good to bash somebody, but really nobody really cares. And being a nihilist, I don't really the point of the mindless banter. Remember, the real enemy here is the shit-heads at Nexon (quite the opposite really, but I still hate them). Also if you have been obsessing over the forums (fyi: you are not alone), looking for hacks, aching for one, get a social life, improve your academic standing. Use the random article finder in wikipedia. Combat Arms isnt everything. (not as delicate as I hope, but whatever) (Sorry for this para. just needed to say it. Dont know why yet)

I will see what the poll says and then decide. Have fun everyone!

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" ~ Assassins Creed.

Edit: Crap, I forgot to attach the poll. Whatever, I will just look at the reply then. Cheerio.
    Last edited by the_skeptic; 08-28-2008 at 11:28 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_skeptic For This Useful Post:

Iwin (08-29-2008),thenudepotato (08-29-2008)