Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You can still try to get to these places when it starts you don't need to be holed up somewhere the whole time.
    You are very right but I'm in a fairly large town with no weapons besides my own switch blades, it would be rather hard to move places, thankfully I live near Canada, but the only way in is across a populated area which is risky or you could row across the great lakes. Personally I would move north because where I live now would be clusterfucked.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    You are very right but I'm in a fairly large town with no weapons besides my own switch blades, it would be rather hard to move places, thankfully I live near Canada, but the only way in is across a populated area which is risky or you could row across the great lakes. Personally I would move north because where I live now would be clusterfucked.
    ....Baseball bat with nails sticking out of it?

Thanks

....Baseball bat with nails sticking out of it?
    I don't even have nails, but I have a baseball bat.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    I don't even have nails, but I have a baseball bat.
    LIGHT IT ON FIRE

Thanks

LIGHT IT ON FIRE

That could work
    or I could use some duct tape and tape on knives to my baseball bat.

-Legion

Thanks

That could work
    or I could use some duct tape and tape on knives to my baseball bat.
    Moot you could just get a machete

Thanks

Moot you could just get a machete
    I am very unprepared for any near coming apocalypse.

-Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pod11 View Post
    OK so what would you do if zombies took over the world? I know this sounds like a babyish question but I just wanted to know what you guys would do if it did happen?

I would like to know stuff like,
    What country would you go to?
    How many people would you group with?
    Where would you camp/Hide?
    What type of gun would you use?

Just stuff like this, And you do not have to answer these questions, I just want to know :P, So be creative and tell me what you would do?!
    If zombies took over, i'd rob every store taking what i want and take all teh money, steal epic cars and houses, create cure, become richest man alive and savior of the world.

Thanks
    I am very unprepared for any near coming apocalypse.
    I have three GSG1 mkII gas masks, two hazmat suits, four machetes, eight pocket knives, three rifles and two thousand rounds of ammunition (all .22 sadly), a years supply of dehydrated food, a barn a mile into the forest behind my house with two quads and an old cord classic, a gas generator and a solar generator, a Kevlar vest, a hand pump water well, over 300 books of strike anywhere matches, and spare parts for the vehicles and building materials to fortify the area around the barn. Just dug out a few bunkers and I plan on making tunnels leading to them from the barn. I started setting all of this up when I was 6 after watching night of the living dead

Thanks

I have three GSG1 mkII gas masks, two hazmat suits, four machetes, eight pocket knives, three rifles and two thousand rounds of ammunition (all .22 sadly), a years supply of dehydrated food, a barn a mile into the forest behind my house with two quads and an old cord classic, a gas generator and a solar generator, a Kevlar vest, a hand pump water well, over 300 books of strike anywhere matches, and spare parts for the vehicles and building materials to fortify the area around the barn. Just dug out a few bunkers and I plan on making tunnels leading to them from the barn. I started setting all of this up when I was 6 after watching night of the living dead

Get some ammunition that will actually pack a punch, like a NATO round at least. I'm guessing one of those rifles is a .22? I didn't know it was legal to have a Kevlar vest as a citizen in the US. Personally if I could have body armor I would go with Dragon Skin and I would want both a tactical and a concealed version. But when I grow up I'll definitely be stocking up for a crisis but first I need to get a bunker of some sort set up like an underground one that would protect me from nuclear strikes.

Edit: If I could get my hands on some Level 5 Dragon Skin that would make my utopia come true.
    Last edited by Commander X; 07-19-2012 at 12:24 PM.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Think I would find some friends.

Get out on the sea, and live there for some time.

BUT, if there is no cure. I would die anyway so...
    But I would rather shot myself then being eaten on...

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-19-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Think I would find some friends.

Get out on the sea, and live there for some time.

BUT, if there is no cure. I would die anyway so...
    But I would rather shot myself then being eaten on...
    I'm going to be setting up a radio responder for possible survivors so if you wind up in North jersey keep that radio on and try to make it to me

Thanks

I'm going to be setting up a radio responder for possible survivors so if you wind up in North jersey keep that radio on and try to make it to me
    I'll make sure to head up there and bring you some better weapons and ammunition.

-Legion

Thanks
    I'll make sure to head up there and bring you some better weapons and ammunition.
    Keep Dat radio on because I'll probably be playing some rolling stones over the transmitter, zombie vietnam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    load there asses with shit!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast