Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How do you inject a hack to A.V.A

Hello i hack combat arms crossfire warrock and all that but i started A.V.A now and i got no idea what the procces ([Example.exe]Like in combat arms Engine.exe)Well just need to know what the procces to inject is ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Cool EASY

Quote Originally Posted by NeXoWnEd. View Post
    Hello i hack combat arms crossfire warrock and all that but i started A.V.A now and i got no idea what the procces ([Example.exe]Like in combat arms Engine.exe)Well just need to know what the procces to inject is ...
    Ok

I use the Valkyrie Injector(google it) and after you download it, extract the content to a folder using WinRar(google it)

All you have to do is where it says "Process Name" type in "AVA.exe" (must be all caps except for the .exe part)

Click the "add" button to add your .dll hack. You can add as many hacks as you want, it will inject all of them.

Click the inject button, and when you start up AVA, it will automatically inject and minimize to your task bar

"Thank" if i Helped

P.S. There are currently no "FREE" A.V.A hacks. Maybe some simply ones that don't need to be injected. But there security(GameGaurd) is tough(or so i've heard)
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

bettty6 (02-19-2013),NeXoWnEd. (06-05-2011),ryan4589 (06-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    Ok

I use the Valkyrie Injector(google it) and after you download it, extract the content to a folder using WinRar(google it)

All you have to do is where it says "Process Name" type in "AVA.exe" (must be all caps except for the .exe part)

Click the "add" button to add your .dll hack. You can add as many hacks as you want, it will inject all of them.

Click the inject button, and when you start up AVA, it will automatically inject and minimize to your task bar

"Thank" if i Helped

P.S. There are currently no "FREE" A.V.A hacks. Maybe some simply ones that don't need to be injected. But there security(GameGaurd) is tough(or so i've heard)
    Oh yeah Thanks alot Thanked <3 i just needed the "Ava.exe" thingy but ya i thanked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Haha ok. Thanks!

@m_t_h CLOSE thread
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]