Thanks

Drops controlled?

-Anyone notice that the drops are rather dependant on the time you do a certain thing? Like, has anyone in the last 2-3 days gotten any bloodlust scrolls from regrets on East server?

I have been botting it x3 regrets for the last 2-3 days and I have noticed that no bloodlust have dropped, but rather the endless scroll has.
    What I have also noticed is that the drops of the "rare" scrolls occur at almost exactly the same run/timeframe across all 3 of my computers i.e. when once happens to pick up an endless scroll, the other 2 will happen to also find one on the same run, relatively speaking

-Could I just be seeing things, or coincidence?

While I have not seen any bloodlust, nothing but endless, a few days further back- say about 4-5 days ago it was nothing but bloodlust scrolls, no endless

-Would it be possible to say that the GMs or the game itself has certain "phases" where it turns off and on rarer loots?

Curious on anyone thoughts of the matter as it is something that could only be scene with intense farming going on

What knowing this could potentially mean is that there are certain "seasons" of rare scrolls, and we can move across different maps dependant on when the scrolls would more likely drop
    Also, it could even lead to the fact of getting rarer drops from thor etc, if we can record/detect the relative times a rare drop would occur

I have 10 accounts that do thor and have done them since day 1 of that patch and have yet to find a single thor staff,longsword,pillar,etc but I always chain the kills together on all the accounts at (relatively) the same timeframe, could it be that I have simply been killing him in a "dry" phase, when others kill him at a time where he is more likely to drop better loot?

(To be honest, the thor thing is a stretch, but the whole scroll thing I am pretty sure what happens, every day I wake up on all 3 accounts to get the exact same # of rare scrolls, at around the same place in my inventory slots/mail slot for each)

-Anywho, anythoughts?
    Last edited by NewGuy777; 06-06-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    I was going to make this thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Yesh, I noticed smth like that also.

Like one night botting, 3x Ornate and 3x BL, and after that nothing... and today Orante...
    things seems to drop in some certain way... like they're controlled by the server?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    if whats being said is true that So LAME~! like seriously that makes it nearly ~IMPOSSIBLE~ for people not botting to hit those random times! lol huge fail in my opinion.
    Lann LvL:50[x] 60[x] 70[x]
    Evie LvL:50[x] 60[x] 70[x]
    Fiona LvL:50[x] 60[x] 70[ ]
    Karok LvL: 50[ ] 60[ ] 70[ ]