Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Choobs prepare for a let down.

Okay, here's the deal. All day long this forum is flooding with 12 year old spend their days and nights staring at mpgh hoping for the next hack release. Well, prepare for a let down. Hack makers put so much time and effort into their work, for what? To post it here and get maybe 1 or 2 thank you posts while the rest of the 36 pages are filled with people asking how it works instead of reading. Well my main point here is that these hack makers are fed up with it. So while you sit there and hope that Harold or Longevity will give you more public hacks to flood the game with, remember that there is a very small, and I mean VERY small chance they will release anything. So stop asking and spamming and crying about hacks because you were given a privilege which you took for granted and now you no longer have it. Spam me, flame me, tell me I'm wrong and say you made your own, post your keyloggers and viruses, but just remember at the end of the day you are still refreshing mpgh waiting for hacks that you won't receive.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ZeRo037 For This Useful Post:

BioCh3m (08-29-2008),drae54 (08-29-2008),Elmseeker (08-29-2008),enbt (08-30-2008),Espada242 (08-29-2008),FiredRods (08-29-2008),Iwin (08-29-2008),jesse1314 (08-29-2008),kendosis (08-29-2008),maxisking (08-29-2008),mikal_sim (09-02-2008),override (08-29-2008),roquest (08-30-2008),Seth1134 (08-29-2008),Slayermanadil (08-29-2008),smoochy (08-29-2008),ximsonoobx (08-29-2008)

Thanks
    I agree with you. But don't post threads like this, cause there's been thousands of these kinds yelling at noobs for spamming/bumping.
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bartjr View Post
    anyways harold probably will make more hacks just not now cause hes buissy with school or something
    I recently looked at Harolds Account it said Banned, o.O and I thought he was a good guy

Thanks
    nice speech man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by assason99 View Post
    I recently looked at Harolds Account it said Banned, o.O and I thought he was a good guy
    ... if u read the last post he did he got banned cause he wouldnt change his sig after a mod asked him to cause his sig was huge and btw he only got banned for 1 day

Thanks
    Eh i should learn to hack as well so i don't have to wait for others to make some and leech off them, just not now cause i drank an entire soda and now i'm freakin cold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    uhm.........nice computer speech thingy...... *Refreshes page*
    This is my signature, it's nothing and everything at the same time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo037 View Post
    Okay, here's the deal. All day long this forum is flooding with 12 year old spend their days and nights staring at mpgh hoping for the next hack release. Well, prepare for a let down. Hack makers put so much time and effort into their work, for what? To post it here and get maybe 1 or 2 thank you posts while the rest of the 36 pages are filled with people asking how it works instead of reading. Well my main point here is that these hack makers are fed up with it. So while you sit there and hope that Harold or Longevity will give you more public hacks to flood the game with, remember that there is a very small, and I mean VERY small chance they will release anything. So stop asking and spamming and crying about hacks because you were given a privilege which you took for granted and now you no longer have it. Spam me, flame me, tell me I'm wrong and say you made your own, post your keyloggers and viruses, but just remember at the end of the day you are still refreshing mpgh waiting for hacks that you won't receive.
    Yep, though i do like iwins post count idea.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada242 View Post
    Eh i should learn to hack as well so i don't have to wait for others to make some and leech off them, just not now cause i drank an entire soda and now i'm freakin cold!
    You are so random. "I just drank an enitre sode and now i'm freakin cold!" ???? wdf we dont give a fuck.

Thanks
    we're also here for teh community, its like a party 24/7 here O: lets get naked!

Clickhere to lvl my Habamon!!

[IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m412/Thedroid101/mpghsig.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m412/Thedroid101/TheDroid.png[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Heh, yeah, but theres no real community right now just leechers asking for hacks, and everyone else is fighting for rep with the choobs instead of us all coming together for a common goal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    This board was mainly meant for people who want to learn how to hack (Or at least learn how to edit memory), not for people who just want to download and go on their merry way.
    Well said, cuz that means I'm in the right place then. I've been learning C++ for a week and a half now because of this site. Thanks

Thanks
    I'm sorry but do you really think posts have anything to do with age.. I've seen plenty of people with 100+ that do nothing but flame *i have yet to see any type of release from them* only thing they do is call be choobs and leechers.. That sounds like a mom's basement dweller to me.

"The thing is... Look at all the choobs, when did they join? August 2008 which is funny isn't that about the same time everyone was going ape shit for harold's elitvision? 98% of choobs are leechers."

I'm not saying you're wrong.. I just think you should add one more thing in there.. 98% choobs,leechers, and hippocrits!. Me... No, I can't hack or make bypasses.. And I got a long way to go before I'm even doing learning c++... But I also don't go wrong screaming and flaming everybody either. Who the hell am I to call somebody else a choob or a leecher.. Some people need to take a look in the mirror and ask themselves the same question.
    Last edited by kingnoobe; 08-29-2008 at 08:04 PM.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    The thing is... Look at all the choobs, when did they join? August 2008 which is funny isn't that about the same time everyone was going ape shit for harold's elitvision? 98% of choobs are leechers.

Thanks
    i agree with this post totally. Stupid leechers act all good ingame and talk big but suck without hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeRo037 View Post
    Right on.

Those noobs always, complain. Though I'm not one to talk, I'm a leech too, but atleast I don't complain... Wait for your hacks, and shut up about them.

I'm tired of these fricking "ZOMG WHAR'Z HAROLD I NEED MY H4X0RZZZ NAO!!!" threads... Noobs like that should just got die.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast