Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    I didn't say that. My point was that you can easily get horned when such girls pass by. Is a woman who wears a hijab attractive? Well not to me.
    So muslim men force women to cover themselves because they're afraid of getting "horned"?
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because man are easily attracted by woman. Why don't you just try to by logical instead of just trying to find every very little hole to try to disprove us.
    Really dude? So men are easily attracted to women?

Brother that is the way it is supposed to be.
    If you believe in a creator then you should keep this in mind:

Why did God make women so beautiful?
    Look at their hair, their facial features,
    their bodies, I mean damn man females are 100 times more amazing to look at then men.
    They were made to be more attractive for a reason.
    This is what sets us appart from animals.
    In the animal kingdom the male is always much more pleasant to look at,
    from brighter more vibrant color, to distinguishing features like a mane.

Look how far humanity has come,
    we can be a master of trade yet not self control? Doesn't that seem a bit degrading?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What does the taliban do against womans?
    Did you really just ask that?
    [IMG]https://i381.photobucke*****m/albums/oo259/darkstar9540/wbstrange.png[/IMG]
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    THeres 1.4 billion Muslims in the world... ofc not ALL of them beat their wifes, and not all of them believe it's okay, but it still happens in YOUR culture. These kinds of things aren't accepted in American culture.

Tell me why people who supposedly follow the same teachings you do, preform these horrid acts.
    This people are idiotic and suffer from a psychic illness. They will die and they'll go to hell. You've got Muslims in any sort. The same with Christians and other religions. Don't tell me that all people that believe in a religion are perfect.

I talk to girls, use offensive language sometimes and i do many other things which is not allowed in the Islam. I don't have a heart of stone. I am really not the guy who is going to beat up someone for no reason. Even if my wife would have cheated, i will still believe in god and that she will receive the right punishment in the hereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

Did you really just ask that?
    Yes. Explain what they do.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-10-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This people are idiotic and suffer from a psychic illness. They will die and they'll go to hell. You've got Muslims in any sort. The same with Christians and other religions. Don't tell me that all people that believe in a religion are perfect.

I talk to girls, use offensive language sometimes and i do many other things which is not allowed in the Islam. I don't have a heart of stone. I am really not the guy who is going to beat up someone for no reason. Even if my wife would have cheated, i will still believe in god and that she will receive the right punishment in the hereafter.

Yes. Explain what they do.
    I agree, there's abusers everywhere. It's different in america and the western world though.

Here, we don't make them our government and religious leaders. We don't glorify and support them. We put them in prison.
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I talk to girls, use offensive language sometimes and i do many other things which is not allowed in the Islam. I don't have a heart of stone.
    LMAO, it's a COMMON PRACTICE to do these kinds of things in some Muslim cultures! It's obvious they're stupid, and it isn't an excuse!

You didn't answer me though. I'm not a Muslim so maybe there's something I don't understand.

Tell me why people who supposedly follow the same teachings you do, preform these horrid acts.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 05:58 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I agree, there's abusers everywhere. It's different in america and the western world though.

Here, we don't make them our government and religious leaders. We don't glorify and support them. We put them in prison.
    Why doesn't the government give them a greater punishment? What is prison? A room, tv, food, shower, playing outside. It is more of a hotel.

In Belgium, if you commit a murder you'll most likely get lifetime jail. Lifetime in Belgium is maximum 30 years. If you have a good behavior, you'll come out in 10 years.

You see how much the law fails?

Another example but with drugs. You are not allowed to buy weed but you are allowed to hold up a few grams. You can not buy it from another country and bring it to Belgium because thats smuggling. From where are you going to get weed then? Another fail law.

LMAO, it's a COMMON PRACTICE to do these kinds of things in some Muslim cultures! It's obvious they're stupid, and it isn't an excuse!

You didn't answer me though. I'm not a Muslim so maybe there's something I don't understand.
    I've already told you. This people are idiotic and suffer from a psychic illness.
    Those people should not go to jail but should receive a painful punishment and die.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-10-2011 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @lies' Don't ignore my question! I'm calling you out! Either admit a large part of Muslim culture is severely flawed in a way that is absolutely grotesque, or give me a valid reason that justifies these atrocities.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 06:08 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why doesn't the government give them a greater punishment? What is prison? A room, tv, food, shower, playing outside. It is more of a hotel.

In Belgium, if you commit a murder you'll most likely get lifetime jail. Lifetime in Belgium is maximum 30 years. If you have a good behavior, you'll come out in 10 years.

You see how much the law fails?

Another example but with drugs. You are not allowed to buy weed but you are allowed to hold up a few grams. You can not buy it from another country and bring it to Belgium because thats smuggling. From where are you going to get weed then? Another fail law.

I've already told you. This people are idiotic and suffer from a psychic illness.
    Those people should not go to jail but should receive a painful punishment and die.
    My point is that in the Middle East, abuse is allowed, and even glorified, and the leaders of the country and religion are abusers. The LAW ITSELF says that women should be abused.

And now respond to RJ's question and explain why this isn't horrifyingly wrong.
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @lies' Don't ignore my question! I'm calling you out! Either admit a large part of Muslim culture is severely flawed in a way that is absolutely grotesque, or give me a valid reason that justifies these atrocities.
    A valid reason to justify these atrocities? I don't justify any of this. IT IS NOT A LARGE PART OF THE MUSLIM CULTURE. I don't hear anyone beating up hes wives. I've only heard this twice in this year on the news.

Does that mean that all Muslims beat their wives? Pastors came thousands times in the news because of their abuse against children. Do i have to panic now and say that it is common in Christian culture that pastors are pedophiles?

My point is that in the Middle East, abuse is allowed, and even glorified, and the leaders of the country and religion are abusers. The LAW ITSELF says that women should be abused.

And now respond to RJ's question and explain why this isn't horrifyingly wrong.
    The leaders of the country's are placed there by Europe and America when they occupied the middle east. They have been placed their to oppress their own people. Anyway, i have never heard anything about such a law that it says that woman may be abused. That is just fake and wrong.

I'll go to bed now. It is almost morning.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-10-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    A valid reason to justify these atrocities? I don't justify any of this. IT IS NOT A LARGE PART OF THE MUSLIM CULTURE. I don't hear anyone beating up hes wives. I've only heard this twice in this year on the news.

Does that mean that all Muslims beat their wives? Pastors came thousands times in the news because of their abuse against children. Do i have to panic now and say that it is common in Christian culture that pastors are pedophiles?

The leaders of the country's are placed there by Europe and America when they occupied the middle east. They have been placed their to oppress their own people. Anyway, i have never heard anything about such a law that it says that woman may be abused. That is just fake and wrong.

I'm not talking about puppets, I'm talking about the leaders like the taliban, fatah, hamas, etc. They use Islam as their platform from which to abuse women.
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

It's large enough! And once again I never claimed ALL muslims do this. You don't live in these areas obviously. I am asking you WHY Muslim men are beating, murdering, and mutilating woman.

WHY ARE THEY DOING IT!? I didn't ask if Muslims in your area do it. I didn't ask if you had personal experiences with this.

Repeat: WHY are Muslim men are beating, murdering, and mutilating woman?

Where is it coming from?

If it isn't your religion, then where?

but yes, in some areas IT ABSOLUTELY IS A LARGE PART OF THEIR CULTURE! It's a fact.

EDIT: Btw the reason the "pasture" thing you brought up was so well known about, is because THIS IS AMERICA AND WE DON'T STAND FOR THAT SHIT!

If Americans know about child abuse, especially when it's done by a religious official Americans go ape shit!

The same can not be said about some islamic cultures. There you can have a 9 year old wife... Come on man... :/
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 06:42 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm going to put it this way..

In places where Islamic rule is intertwined with government you will still witness atrocities like public stonings..
    in places in Africa they burn people alive..

please show me where this is implemented anywhere else in the world?

The bottom line is that the fundamental teachings of Islam DO have a great amount of persecution towards anything that goes against Islamic ideology...that still holds true to present day, and the only ones that will try and argue this would be Muslims..unfortunately for them there is just way too much evidence that contradicts their claims of Islam being a religion of peace.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-10-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456