Thanks

Basic stuff in S4League

This thread is made specially for MPGH members.

S4 league is considered one of the most best korean action FPS games , Although it might seem silly cause it's not a first person shooter but a third person shooter , but it's all fun .

The game site is : S4 league - Alaplaya

The game currently consists of 5 modes , which are .

1. TD (Touch down) :

TD is considered one of the most popular mode of S4L !
    Not just because it's fun , but because it shows your real skills

How to play TD :

TD is based on a ball , called fumbi .. you will mostly see people call it a "ball" and you will see the name "fumbi" a lot in this game .. So let's just call it " The ball " , Okay .. At the first of a TD match , the ball spawns at the middle of the map .. ALWAYS at the middle of the map .. both teams have to rush running to it , take it , then go to the other team's base and put it in the goal post

What is a goal post ?

A post is like a goal net in soccer , It's a small platform in the shape of square i believe..
    The tutorial will explain it for you , and will train you enough ..
    When you have the ball , if you jump/stand on it , you will score a goal , which is pretty much of a good start for you.

2. Chaser mode :

Chaser is another special mode of S4 , It's very interesting tho .
    The chaser mode consists of a chaser which is randomly chosen (There is no hacks or commands to increase the chances of being a chaser , only thing is buying an item with AP which requires you to buy it with real money).
    When the chaser is chosen , he have to kill all the other players within a limited time , if he didn't , all players that are alive gets 15 points (10 Survival points , and 5 Win points) , dead gets 5 (5 Win points) , However , the chaser gets points when he kills a player depending on what is the player's mode (Target or normal)

Target players :

A target player means the player that has the most points , if he is killed , the target mark moves from one guy to another , If the chaser kills the target player , the chaser gets double the points of killing a normal player

PS : The chaser can see the target mark through walls or through anything , so beware of him if you are the target

A player with a target mark.

3. DM mode (Death match) :

DM mode is a very basic mode , the name " DM " might seem weird as this mode is the mode with team versus team .
    It's a very basic mode , found in most FPS games .
    It's considered of a basic team versus team death match , But in this game , if the both teams draw in kills .. they pick the team with most score.

What is score :

Scores are considered of kill score and heal score and assist score.
    You get 2 kill score for each kill , 1 for each assist , For heal i don't know about it much..

4. Captain mode :

Captain mode is also a special mode , Captain mode almost explains itself , but i can also explain it more , at the first of a game , every player inside becomes a captain , Every captain haves 500 max HP and ONLY one random guy starts with 600~700 HP.
    The goal of this mode is to eliminate all captains , if a captain die , he/she will respawn as a normal player with 100 HP and only 1 good ability , he will be able to see captains through walls , so he can hunt them , but remember , it's not easy to kill a captain without being another captain unless you're that good.

5. BR mode (Battle royal) :

Okay i know you might make fun of this mode , and i can't blame you .. This mode is so ghey and it's bad as fuck .. (At least i think so)
    Well it's based on a normal Death match , As seen in normal FPS games , You start with 0 points , Then you start killing people to get more points to become #1.
    The most guy with points is called the Top player , But by " Top player " it means that he's the most best player in the room , not in the game ..
    The Top player would have a target mark just like the one in the chaser's mode .
    And also if you kill this target guy , you will get 5 points instead of 2 .
    You can also have fun swearing at this mode and calling it brain retarded mode.

Okay we're done here , if you have read the whole thread you would know almost everything about these modes , so ill be off for now , wait for more stuff about S4L

If you need me you got my email : yussefwalid@9.cn.

See you.

Last edited by ShadeyZzZz; 06-08-2011 at 01:08 PM.

R.I.P 346

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ShadeyZzZz For This Useful Post:

IPlayNo (06-18-2011),nexuizayya2 (10-11-2012),Obama (06-08-2011),Osama_Farooq (06-09-2011),Shadeyz346 (07-17-2011),ThisBoii (03-05-2013),[MPGH]Time (06-09-2011),wEFTwefwfefesfefe (08-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    NIce guide.. good job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitman 47 For This Useful Post:

Shadeyz346 (07-17-2011)