Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I have to say this.

As I'm probably the only one thinking this, i feel the strong urge to let everyone know how stupid they infact are.

I'm Danish and thus the intensive brainwashing by the Danish and American media i still feel it's wrong to hate Osama bin laden, and Al Qaeda.

I'm in no way Islamic, nor am i a supporter of these supposedly "Terrorists".

None of you really know if they Are or Aren't responsible for what they're accused of.

Seeing that the Americans are celebrating the death of Osama bin laden makes me furious. Obama and Bush have probably caused more innocent deaths than any terrorist leader, world wide for that matter. Osama is a hero to hes people, and so as they praise him so do many Americans praise their presidents for what they think they've done to their people

For all i know, Osama probably never got murdered, he probably never existed. It could be any given Arabic actor who was paid to be in whatever videos he has spotted in. The chances are small, but it's there.

If the media tells you that someone is bad, then it should make you suspicious, and NOT instantly agree. It's been proven that the media has twisted stories, made individuals seem bad or even dangerous, what makes this so different?

Lastly let me add, if your country where invaded would you not do everything to protect it?
    Last edited by VirtualDUDE; 05-10-2011 at 01:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VirtualDUDE For This Useful Post:

T0P-CENT (05-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh hey visible.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dude, they always claim their attacks... In those video's etc..
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgun View Post
    dude, they always claim their attacks... In those video's etc..
    Dude, there's a logical chance that it was all put up...

The point of the thread was not to discuss a possible conspiracy, but rather how wrong it is to celebrates Osama's death.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh hey visible.

Cool story bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    As I'm probably the only one thinking this, i feel the strong urge to let everyone know how stupid they infact are.

I'm Danish and thus the intensive brainwashing by the Danish and American media i still feel it's wrong to hate Osama bin laden, and Al Qaeda.

I'm in no way Islamic, nor am i a supporter of these supposedly "Terrorists".

None of you really know if they Are or Aren't responsible for what they're accused of.

Seeing that the Americans are celebrating the death of Osama bin laden makes me furious. Obama and Bush have probably caused more innocent deaths than any terrorist leader, world wide for that matter. Osama is a hero to hes people, and so as they praise him so do many Americans praise their presidents for what they think they've done to their people

For all i know, Osama probably never got murdered, he probably never existed. It could be any given Arabic actor who was paid to be in whatever videos he has spotted in. The chances are small, but it's there.

If the media tells you that someone is bad, then it should make you suspicious, and NOT instantly agree. It's been proven that the media has twisted stories, made individuals seem bad or even dangerous, what makes this so different?

Lastly let me add, if your country where invaded would you not do everything to protect it?
    If my country did bad things, I would not care if it got invaded. Sorry Visible, you still don't make sense.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I love denmark, but man those danish muslims are scary. They fucking bombed a place for a guy making a DRAWING of muhammed.

Seriously, its like someone killing another person over a "your mom" joke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What did you say about my mum?
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    OOGITY BOOGITY ******S. BEWARE THE FALSE IMAM CHRIST IS COMING DEC. 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I love denmark, but man those danish muslims are scary. They fucking bombed a place for a guy making a DRAWING of muhammed.

Say something about my mama..I dare you. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MUTHAFUCKA
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-10-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Please people. Take this seriously, you too @Ethereal

It's understandable that they are angry. Denmark has free speech and free press, which means you can write anything in the newspaper as a news editor. You can practically also say whatever you want to anyone, but consequences will obviously come. The fact that someone drew the Prophet Mohamed with a bomb in hes Turban just proves how disrespectful someone can be. I think the Danes are learning one big lesson: don't say or do shit that you can't take responsibility for.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ There should be no consequences.

Hence FREE SPEECH.

Why can't muslims understand freedom? Must be hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    :/ There should be no consequences.

Hence FREE SPEECH.

Why can't muslims understand freedom? Must be hard.
    Free speech to piss on everything alive or dead? Or free speech to speak off, of your mind without attempting to be disrespectful.

Free speech don't exist either. Go infront of the white house (Washington) and yell out loud "FUCKING ****** SHIT" Keep doing, it...What'll happen?..They'll make you leave with force, guaranteed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Free speech to piss on everything alive or dead? Or free speech to speak off, of your mind without attempting to be disrespectful.

Free speech don't exist either. Go infront of the white house (Washington) and yell out loud "FUCKING ****** SHIT" Keep doing, it...What'll happen?..They'll make you leave with force, guaranteed.
    Yeahp. Freedom of speech is equal in all regards really.

You see, freedoms exist until you step on the rights of other people's freedoms. As no one was harmed, in any way, from a drawing of muhammed, it was legally, and morally right for him to draw it.

Just because it is offensive, doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. You will always have people who get offended at everything, and therefore you must have guidelines.

Take into account the severity of this issue with the reaction.

1. Guy draws a picture.
    -First off, this is something anyone can, would, and will do.
    2. Muslims make death threats.
    -Something you shouldn't do, and is illegal.
    3.Muslims bomb him.
    -Terrorist.
    -Not only is this an action taken that could end his life, this is an action taken for the sole reason of a scribble on a piece of paper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yeahp. Freedom of speech is equal in all regards really.

You see, freedoms exist until you step on the rights of other people's freedoms. As no one was harmed, in any way, from a drawing of muhammed, it was legally, and morally right for him to draw it.

Just because it is offensive, doesn't mean it shouldn't exist. You will always have people who get offended at everything, and therefore you must have guidelines.

Take into account the severity of this issue with the reaction.

1. Guy draws a picture.
    -First off, this is something anyone can, would, and will do.
    2. Muslims make death threats.
    -Something you shouldn't do, and is illegal.
    3.Muslims bomb him.
    -Terrorist.
    -Not only is this an action taken that could end his life, this is an action taken for the sole reason of a scribble on a piece of paper.
    First of, I'm Danish and the drawer was Danish..Most Danish people are racists, and so was he. He drew the drawing because he thinks/thought the prophet Mohammad was just a excuse for people to act out terrorism.
    He was attacked by a Somalian guy, which was proven that he suffer from a mental condition (The Somalian guy).. He was also attempted bombed..And other weird things. But really, as much as i respect him, i think it's hes own fault for making the picture.

Thanks
    You sir, are retarted.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast