Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

[look at this]Muslim woman are abused!

So, I just want to point out something.

GO to fucking youtube, and type in Muslim Woman Abuse.... See for yourself you fucking retarded cunt!

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLE DEFEND THIS? WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS RIGHT? It pisses me off so fucking much that people either deny, ignore, or accept this! These people DO NOT DESERVE THIS TREATMENT! If you support this... Kill yourself!

END THE FED

Thanks
    Youtube = american , americans hate muslims , muslims haters fake shit , fake shit = youtube.

also

Quote Originally Posted by superkin View Post
    ^

"O people, fear your Lord who created you from a single person, created, including her husband and transmit them many men and women and fear Allah, who asks him and the kinship of God you were an observer" , El Nesaa : 1

See the created you from a single person ?
    In arabic it have more meanings , it means that god made men and women from one thing , so men aint better than women , By the way .. El Nesaa means women , so Allah made a whole Sorah for the women.

More of em

"He answered them, Lord, I do not take up the work of you, male or female, some of you from some of those who migrated and were driven from their homes and hurt in my way and fought and died for their sins Okfrn and Odechlnhm Gardens underneath which rivers reward from God, and God has a good reward" Al Omran : 195

Just mentioning the same genders "Male or female" means the equality , and what makes it better , Allah said "I do not take up the work of you" , it means that if a man and a woman does the same thing ,Good or evil ,Allah won't Punish the woman more than the man , or give Penalty for men and not women

And in haddith sharif :

"Treat women kindly, the women were created from the rib and crooked in the rib above the break it went hosted by The legacy is still crooked Fastousoa women" <-- Totally proves that the women have rights and we should never abuse..

Enough?

I gots more if u wan .

ِAbout the abuse that happened to that women , ugh ..
    It's not Islam's fault , she would have got beaten up by the same man even if she weren't a Muslim ..
    +

We believe in that book , it's a part of our religion , don't fight with me if u don't want me to prove that my religion is fair by quoting what it says.

I never insulted you , and if you see that it's islam's fault , i'll tell you no.
    Read that book again and you would find that she just got rid of lots of sins , and god would bless her and her family and she will go to heaven , this might seem fantasy , but if u don't like it , then don't reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Do you really believe that the Islam supports this? Those people who threaten their woman like this are idiotic and have a psychotic illness.

If the governments weren't so corrupted than there wouldn't be any abuse. If these woman believe in god with hearth and soul, than they know that they will success and that those who harmed them will receive a punishment like never before. If the system didn't fail in the middle east then you wouldn't have such problems. Anyone would shit their pants when committing a sin. Stealing? Hand off.

The problem is not that womans are being abused but ******s like you. Who think the Islam promotes such actions. Go read the rights for a woman in Islam. You guys are using womans as a object not as a living creature. Womans are placed behind cars just like an object.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Do you really believe that the Islam supports this? Those people who threaten their woman like this are idiotic and have a psychotic illness.

If the governments weren't so corrupted than there wouldn't be any abuse. If these woman believe in god with hearth and soul, than they know that they will success and that those who harmed them will receive a punishment like never before. If the system didn't fail in the middle east then you wouldn't have such problems. Anyone would shit their pants when committing a sin. Stealing? Hand off.

The problem is not that womans are being abused but ******s like you. Who think the Islam promotes such actions. Go read the rights for a woman in Islam. You guys are using womans as a object not as a living creature. Womans are placed behind cars just like an object.
    Said before you , but thanks for confirming , and RJ , if you are mad cause u failed in a debate , then leave.

You should add that if that man who hit her and her family up was a muslim , and a real muslim who prays everyday 5 times and etc..
    he wouldn't do that .
    Last edited by superkin; 06-10-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Btw, you got this everywhere in the world. You guys are just making a big deal of it because that's all what you guys know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    So, I just want to point out something.

GO to fucking youtube, and type in Muslim Woman Abuse.... See for yourself you fucking retarded cunt!

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLE DEFEND THIS? WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS RIGHT? It pisses me off so fucking much that people either deny, ignore, or accept this! These people DO NOT DESERVE THIS TREATMENT! If you support this... Kill yourself!

YouTube - &#x202a;Muslim women abused in the muslim world&#x202c;&rlm;
    YouTube - &#x202a;The Violent Oppression of Muslim Women&#x202c;&rlm;
    No real debate here in my eyes,
    It is a fact that cannot be refuted, Islamic woman are abused..
    As you can see from this first video, people overlook the psychological abuse that is inflicted.
    If you are surrounded by a massive group that find you to be inferior,
    obviously insecurity will burden you, and even the smallest mistake or lapse of depression is absolutely devistating to these women.

Rj, I will say this though..you shouldn't rage like the Muslim fags do..
    you will get your point across , and actually piss them off more just simpy attacking with knowledge and fact

Youtube = american , americans hate muslims , muslims haters fake shit , fake shit = youtube.

also

+

Youtube= International.

I'm sure you have no problems with youtube videos of Imam's teaching Quran right?
    Let's not be one sided here.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-10-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    None of this is fake, or exaggerated!

I'm not going to read what you have to say, because defending this behavior is fucking disgusting!

I don't care if God personally told them to do these things! It's wrong, and immoral! You supporting this behavior, and acting like there isn't anything wrong is despicable.

Men who do these things are the lowest form of life, and deserve execution.

@Ethereal I rage, because it's wrong, and shouldn't exist. I hope it does make them mad. Facts about their own culture pissing em' off would just make me feel good.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 05:17 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    None of this is fake, or exaggerated!

I'm not going to read what you have to say, because defending this behavior is fucking disgusting!

I don't care if God personally told them to do these things! It's wrong, and immoral! You supporting this behavior, and acting like there isn't anything wrong is despicable.

Men who do these things are the lowest form of life, and deserve execution.

@Ethereal I rage, because it's wrong, and shouldn't exist. I hope it does make them mad. Facts about their own culture pissing em' off would just make me feel good.
    Do you actually even read? I don't say it is fake. I am saying that the Islam doesn't promotes such behavior. @Ethereal, shame on you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Do you actually even read? I don't say it is fake. I am saying that the Islam doesn't promotes such behavior.
    Look @ the video... It looks to me like a bunch of Muslims abusing women, in public, being egged on by fellow *insert racist comment here*.

Now, I'm not saying all muslims are like this, but your culture promotes these activities. I never said the Quran tells you to beat woman either. I said MUSLIMS ABUSE WOMAN, and it's truth
    Last edited by RJ; 06-10-2011 at 05:23 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

No real debate here in my eyes,
    It is a fact that cannot be refuted, Islamic woman are abused..
    As you can see from this first video, people overlook the psychological abuse that is inflicted.
    If you are surrounded by a massive group that find you to be inferior,
    obviously insecurity will burden you, and even the smallest mistake or lapse of depression is absolutely devistating to these women.

Rj, I will say this though..you shouldn't rage like the Muslim fags do..
    you will get your point across , and actually piss them off more just simpy attacking with knowledge and fact

Youtube= International.

I'm sure you have no problems with youtube videos of Imam's teaching Quran right?
    Let's not be one sided here.
    Youtube imam teaching ?
    for real?

I don't even need an Imam as i can read Quran well alone.
    Well you shall go to the Imam teaching lessons on utube now .

Look @ the video... It looks to me like a bunch of Muslims abusing women, in public, being egged on by fellow *insert racist comment here*.

Now, I'm not saying all muslims are like this, but your culture promotes these activities. I never said the Quran tells you to beat woman either. I said MUSLIMS ABUSE WOMAN, and it's truth
    Okay , what the fuck does that have to do with "Islam" , Islam totally refuses that.
    Give me one Ayaah from the Quran that says that abusing women is okay .

Actually , i previously showed that islam refuses it.
    Okay i will have to sleep now , ill debate with you 2morrow.
    Last edited by superkin; 06-10-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Watch the 2nd video! It says all I need to say.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

CHRISTIANS ARE PEDOPHILES. You get that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Youtube imam teaching ?
    for real?

I don't even need an Imam as i can read Quran well alone.
    Well you shall go to the Imam teaching lessons on utube now .

Okay , what the fuck does that have to do with "Islam" , Islam totally refuses that.
    Give me one Ayaah from the Quran that says that abusing women is okay .

Actually , i previously showed that islam refuses it.
    Okay i will have to sleep now , ill debate with you 2morrow.

An Imam would be the equivalent of a pastor or a Priest..
    not that I see eye to eye with the latter since I never really bought into the Catholic religion,
    but either way, these are men that spend a great deal of time reading, deciphering, and trying to turn what a commoner would see in metaphors as gibberish, to sensible teaching that can be applied to everyday life. As I have stated before, I majored in Theology and have studied relentlessly of the three major religions, and even then I still didn't even come close to having the knowledge my pastor had of the Bible. So you saying that you don't need an Imam is pretty laughable, considering that you cannot even hold your own in this debate.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-10-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    CHRISTIANS ARE PEDOPHILES. You get that?
    Really? REALLY REALLY?

Marrying a young girl before she reaches the age of adolescence is permitted in sharee’ah, so don't you fucking dare touch on this subject!!!

Don't fucking do it... I'm locked & loaded.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 12:34 AM.

END THE FED

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

bandicoot(1) (06-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Really? REALLY REALLY?

Marrying a young girl before she reaches the age of adolescence is permitted in sharee’ah, so don't you fucking dare touch on this subject!!!

Don't fucking do it... I'm locked & loaded.
    It is permitted but Christians are abusing children. Same shit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast