Thread: AVA Macro v1.1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    where can i find the one with the left click?
    the scroll button is uncomfortable to click.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [MENTION=859942
    futures;4359000]where can i find the one with the left click?
    the scroll button is uncomfortable to click.
    Read next time before you post...
    He hasnt got time to make the one with the left click xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Same here, Any macro programs I have used. This, Razer mouse macros, auto clicker, and so on. It does not work in AVA. It works perfectly fine in other programs and windows. YES I RAN IT IN ADMIN. YES I HAVE WINDOWS 7.
    I even bought a razer mouse to get this working since the macros are saved onto the mouse. BUT STILL DOES NOT WORK.
    I have tried the priority things even before i saw this. I have tried everything I can, but no go.

From what I can say, the problem is somewhere in my game files/ my computer.

I got a friend to try this out and it works perfectly fine. Well that just made me mad .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mintree View Post
    Same here, Any macro programs I have used. This, Razer mouse macros, auto clicker, and so on. It does not work in AVA. It works perfectly fine in other programs and windows. YES I RAN IT IN ADMIN. YES I HAVE WINDOWS 7.
    I even bought a razer mouse to get this working since the macros are saved onto the mouse. BUT STILL DOES NOT WORK.
    I have tried the priority things even before i saw this. I have tried everything I can, but no go.

From what I can say, the problem is somewhere in my game files/ my computer.

I got a friend to try this out and it works perfectly fine. Well that just made me mad .
    reinstal windows , i have the same problem i will reinstal, this weekend

Thanks
    My guess is that they make it with 64 bits OS and froms what I see it only works on 64 bit OS
    Opinions are like holes. Everyones got atleast one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @Greenytheboy, that's a really nice macro you have there, but my mouse doesn't got a scroll 'click' or middle mouse button.

Can you make that one with left mouse button? I don't want to haste you up, but it's already been a week, I would be so thankfully :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by SlasherNL View Post
    @Greenytheboy, that's a really nice macro you have there, but my mouse doesn't got a scroll 'click' or middle mouse button.

Can you make that one with left mouse button? I don't want to haste you up, but it's already been a week, I would be so thankfully :O
    i have experimented and experiment with the Left button with no joy..

with having the 'fire' button set as the left button and the macro also, i just get a amazing ROF but it goes uncontrollable.. i will continue to try it, however lets see if others know..

@m_t_h
    @youngbuck1970
    Last edited by Greenytheboy; 06-20-2011 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    ahhhh ok, thanks for the reply, I think the macro can't be put on a key that is already used.

hmmm, the 'B' key from m_t_h is a bit out of 'reach' maybe put it on the 'F' key, I believe this key is still unused, but then again, you will have chat problems

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @SlasherNL Yes. Greeny is right. The left mouse button is difficult to work with. But it is available in MPGH No Recoil v2. If it doesn't work, tell me so I can fix it
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @youngbuck1970, awww I can't seem to get your macro to work ingame, it works fine outside ava, I started the macro with run as administrator and without but it won't seem to budge ingame

I run on Vista 64bit version maybe something have to do with that, I also tried using Autohotkey and a auto clicker script, but also same problem, won't work ingame.

If I can play ava in a windowed mode I bet it will work then, but the problem is, ava can't be played in a windowed mode o.O

the macro works fine though in other games, but I most doing something wrong to let it work in ava.

Thanks
    when i hit hotkey it takes about 20 seconds to show status changed to started... nothing changes, meaning no buttons "click" differently, AND it auto-turns off... crappy VB program is crappy...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow31337[MENTION=837657
    hotmail.com;4411207]when i hit hotkey it takes about 20 seconds to show status changed to started... nothing changes, meaning no buttons "click" differently, AND it auto-turns off... crappy VB program is crappy...
    If the prog's so crappy, make one that's twice as good yourself. You probably don't even know how to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    lol ok i tried it and it dont work for me

Thanks
    mousebuttons not working
    win7 x64
    Last edited by trulla74; 06-30-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks
    @Greenytheboy

Hm Ive tried it, but it doesnt seem to work ingame. What OS u got? Is it 64 bit?
    Opinions are like holes. Everyones got atleast one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast