Thread: Challenge.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    tru ive been lookin for kurtis i got some MAD beef with him and i wana deal with it right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    LOLLL are you serious...how did it start.

jew!

Thanks
    he just talks to much shit i no about 6 other people who he has beef with to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yee he does..but I don't chill with him though..lol have fun//soo how do you plan on getting him..

jew!

Thanks
    unno someone told me he is stayin in scarbz if i see him ill smash him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yee I think Jungle or malvern

jew!

Thanks
    DIISASTA GUNNA WIN

Thanks
    what a way to get your post count up..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Big deal?????

jew!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Diisasta can't win a flame war even if he was up against somebody with down syndrome and typed with their damn nose.

Fucking Canadian bitch that tries to act hard. Thinks he lives in a damn ghetto, fuck you. The only ghetto in Canada is fucking Surrey... And your ass isn't even the "gangsta" black, a majority of blacks in Canada have a short family history contained in Canada. Its most likely that your grandparents or great grandparents came from Africa and immigrated over to Canada... So shut up you fucking Sudanese ******. All you've done is try to start shit on the forums and you've failed pretty hard. You can't win at shit, you gave up on trying to come up with comebacks on that thread where you bash America... I wasn't even fucking warmed up...

So shut the fuck up, stop trying to act hard on the forums because no body is going to fucking believe it ok? And you're talking about people having no lives? Who's the one up browsing the site at like 5-6 in the goddamn morning...
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    LOL..maybe it's because I woke up early past week because I have to get used to the school time waking up rather than 1pm. Yah your right my rentz did migrate to Canada. But still rich stupid...they don't spend their lives spectating forums. I have nothing to prove to you, your just another useless kid I walk on. I talk shit because I back it up in person, gaurantee that. You just a pussy nigga who talks shit behind a monitor, when it comes to face-to-face, you'd be the one on your knees ready to suck my dick. I know you're just a straight up nerd. For you to know all that shit about black people in Canada, you just a geek. You like the most miserable person on the forum, you need a girlfriend.

How would you even know i'm on forums 6 in the morning, your obviously on to see me on forums. Does MPGH pay you? If it does, no wonder why you here 24/7.

Try doing some extra curricular activities, such as sports.
    Last edited by Diisasta; 09-01-2008 at 04:56 AM.

jew!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    How about you research some shit before you start talking shit? First off I just came home, guess from where, just guess... My fucking girlfriends house you goddamn moron... And you have to be a dumb ass not to know even simple statistics for your own country... And I'm sure you have no way of "backing up what you say" even in real life. Come down to Washington State, I'll even drive up to Sea-Tac to pick you up. Then I'm going to drive your ass over to Monitor Between Leavenworth and Wenatchee so no body would be able to find your body or hear your screams for mercy when i show you what your own damn intestines look like. While you struggle to put back your intestines into your stomach I'm going to proceed to wrap your ass into razer wire and throw you down the many mountains and hills that are present in Monitor. After I get sick of listening to you begging for your life I'll put you out of your misery by shattering your skull with a 80 pound rock that I find near-by. Don't believe me? Fucking come down here and I swear I'll drive to the airport and find your ass.

Edit: I'm not on 24/7 you ******. Leaving the computer logged on and actually being on the computer are two different things.
    Last edited by iverson954360; 09-01-2008 at 05:04 AM.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Nice imagination, how immature can you be. Whatever you petefile, come down here o0o0o0o im so scared. I'll pay for your gas. You the 30 year old trying to act hard to people half your age.
    Who's the internet gangster now?
    Last edited by Diisasta; 09-01-2008 at 05:08 AM.

jew!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Learn how to spell or at least use spell check... Its pedophile... and I'm 16. Why do you fail so hard? I don't need you to pay for gas ******, I have more than enough money to pay for gas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    With your mpgh savings.
    Keep saying ****** online, doubt you have the courage to go to a black man and say it. Prolly your white washed black friends.

jew!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast