Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What don't you guys understand? It is not going to change even if you don't like it.
    It is an endless discussion with yes and no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    What don't you guys understand? It is not going to change even if you don't like it.
    :/ Hopefully it will.

I would hate to see religion keep being used as an excuse forever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It'll end... I'd say 40-50 years after we've successfully given those people total freedom, Democracy, and they've had time to catch up to the western world.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    It'll end... I'd say 40-50 years after we've successfully given those people total freedom, Democracy, and they've had time to catch up to the western world.
    Believe me. It's not about freedom, democracy or about the western world. People choose for themselves to marry children or not. Children marriage for Muslims is allowed as long as the Islam exists.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    And I'm telling you, that child marrage is fucking grotesque, perverted, evil, immoral, and anyone that will have sex with child should be hung... ALL OF THEM...

Muslim Christian Jewish Atheist.... idc... If you have sex with a child... You should die, and I would hope there is no heaven for them.

Having sex with a kid is RAPE!

because half ass backwards perverts control the areas deemed muslim... Islam looks bad to the world.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-13-2011 at 07:37 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And I'm telling you, that child marrage is fucking grotesque, perverted, evil, immoral, and anyone that will have sex with child should be hung... ALL OF THEM...

Muslim Christian Jewish Atheist.... idc... If you have sex with a child... You should die, and I would hope there is no heaven for them.

Having sex with a kid is RAPE!

because half ass backwards perverts control the areas deemed muslim... Islam looks bad to the world.
    Change the title. It should be Raping Children in Islam. Marriage is not directly equal to rape. I just asked a question to one of my family members and he said that you may only fuck your underaged wive if she hits the age of maturity.

Therefore the problem about sex with children is now solved. You can either change of subject -> Marriage with Children in Islam is wrong or stop discussing.

Edit; Typo.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-13-2011 at 02:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Change the title. It should be Raping Children in Islam. Marriage is not directly equal to rape. I just asked a question to one of my family members and he said that you may only fuck your underaged wive if she hits the age of maturity.

Therefore the problem about sex with children is now solved. You can either change of subject -> Marriage with Islam is wrong or stop discussing.

That's fucking stupid. That's not free will! YOU'RE IGNORING HER RIGHTS! Her parents marry her off, and EVEN IF she consented, she is a child... Why am I explaining this? You know what's wrong with this. If you don't you're fucking stupid. Sit there with you're right to say what ever you'd like... and say another should not be afforded the same chances you are in life? FUCK YOU!
    Last edited by RJ; 06-13-2011 at 08:16 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That's fucking stupid. That's not free will! YOU'RE IGNORING HER RIGHTS! Her parents marry her off, and EVEN IF she consented, she is a child... Why am I explaining this? You know what's wrong with this.
    Me ignoring her rights? I am not married yet and i am not planning on doing a marriage with a young child.

There is nothing wrong with it. Just because the children in the western aren't mature doesn't mean that they are also in the middle east.

There is NO sex with children. Only marriage.

Btw. i'll fuck someone else if you want to.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-13-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    stfu /die

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    stfu /die
    "You go to hell and you die."

You shut the fuck up. I will not die until the time has come and i am not afraid to die. If you want to see me dead, then come try to kill me.

You un-respectful peace of shit. Like wanna be to protect the women in Islam. You don't give a shit.
    Last edited by lies'; 06-13-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Believe me. It's not about freedom, democracy or about the western world. People choose for themselves to marry children or not. Children marriage for Muslims is allowed as long as the Islam exists.
    I don't understand you dude.
    Compared to some of the other dummies on here you seem to be a reasonable kid,
    but what I'm not getting is that you yourself think it's wrong to marry children,
    hence why you said you wouldn't do something like that yourself..
    so why would you choose to follow something that advocates stuff that you yourself wouldn't do, or find wrong?It's never to late too open your mind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I don't understand you dude.
    Compared to some of the other dummies on here you seem to be a reasonable kid,
    but what I'm not getting is that you yourself think it's wrong to marry children,
    hence why you said you wouldn't do something like that yourself..
    so why would you choose to follow something that advocates stuff that you yourself wouldn't do, or find wrong?It's never to late too open your mind.
    Who says i'm a kid? And no, i don't say it's wrong because than i would be going against my prophet and that is just so wrong. I prefer marrying to adults.
    Your allowed to marry with children but you are not allowed to have sex with her until she is mature enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Who says i'm a kid? And no, i don't say it's wrong because than i would be going against my prophet and that is just so wrong. I prefer marrying to adults.
    Your allowed to marry with children but you are not allowed to have sex with her until she is mature enough.
    Right, and who exactly makes the choice to judge when a child is old enough for sexual intercourse?
    I'll just take a wild guess that it's the husband.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Right, and who exactly makes the choice to judge when a child is old enough for sexual intercourse?
    I'll just take a wild guess that it's the husband.
    From now, i stop discussing about this subject. Not because you may think you have won but because it is an endless discussion. I am a Muslim and therefore, i am in no way going to be against it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    But just because you are muslim doesn't mean you can't be against it. Thinking for yourself on subjects is important. If not, you just agree and follow blindly (support) stuff that really could be quite bad.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    The point is that psychologically, children can't understand the same things as adults at an early age, sex/marriage are one of these things.

It doesn't matter what region you live in really, but if you wanted to play this "well they aren't stupid like western children" game, you might want to take a look at the middle east education system. Like all 3rd world countries, it is pretty low-end education.
    ---------------------------------------

The point that is universal is: children should not marry.

Everyone here should agree with this on any level really.

I'm not talking about 16-17.

1-13 is clearly too young for marriage.
    ------------------------------------

The final point is abuse: You really think owning someone for sex is ok?

I mean think about it, you marry someone who's 10 years old. This is an investment really, If you had any real interest in a 10 year old you would most deffinitely be a pedophile anyway.

So the man has no natural interest in the woman to begin with and the child can't comprehend the impact it will have on her life.

Do you see whats wrong yet?
    Last edited by Empire; 06-13-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345