Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Obama on Regilion in America

/discuss

Watch the whole video 1st.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 02:22 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    He makes a very good point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Again Americans have reached another down level of stupidity.
    RJ your picture has a guy (Probably a wanna-be gangsta like yourself) with a cross around hes neck. Not implying you're a believer as it would probably be a too big of a task for your capitalistic mind, but implying that religion reaches far out to individual people, even so called "Celebrities".
    The cross does not symbol fashion, but faith.

Now, what Obama said was:
    The majority of Americans are Atheists, non believer. Why have a nation that chooses to follow the word of something impossible, religion, when it will create diversity as there are Jews, Muslims, Christians, Catholics, etc.
    He proposes a nation that focuses on the non believers reality, which is just another way of saying: Let's remove the "in God we trust" from our bill, and let us thrive this nation after the standards of all American idiots.

He also mentions that people would call child care if "Abraham" was on a roof trying to kill hes son.
    Hes point in that was that religion is not accepted in America, not by the majority atleast(The non-believers)
    Even though some religion states that Abraham would be stopped by God.

What Obama is imprinting in your foolish minds are that religion is a bad thing, and will cause diversity as there exists more religions that Christianity (What the US is based on)
    He's trying to say that religion is obsolete and incomplete, as there are thousands of different religions all with their different rules set, and that Christianity have many sub sets to it, so you might believe: "your son should be stoned if he so chooses not to follow the word of the lord", and others might believe differently.

If Obama chose to change the religion of America from Christianity to Atheism then surely America will fail to a even greater level of ignorance.
    I guess all that propaganda has paid off, Americans agree with Obama as if their ears are closed.

Again, America has again failed miserably. No wonder though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    Again Americans have reached another down level of stupidity.
    RJ your picture has a guy (Probably a wanna-be gangsta like yourself) with a cross around hes neck. Not implying you're a believer as it would probably be a too big of a task for your capitalistic mind, but implying that religion reaches far out to individual people, even so called "Celebrities".
    The cross does not symbol fashion, but faith.

Now, what Obama said was:
    The majority of Americans are Atheists, non believer. Why have a nation that chooses to follow the word of something impossible, religion, when it will create diversity as there are Jews, Muslims, Christians, Catholics, etc.
    He proposes a nation that focuses on the non believers reality, which is just another way of saying: Let's remove the "in God we trust" from our bill, and let us thrive this nation after the standards of all American idiots.

He also mentions that people would call child care if "Abraham" was on a roof trying to kill hes son.
    Hes point in that was that religion is not accepted in America, not by the majority atleast(The non-believers)
    Even though some religion states that Abraham would be stopped by God.

What Obama is imprinting in your foolish minds are that religion is a bad thing, and will cause diversity as there exists more religions that Christianity (What the US is based on)
    He's trying to say that religion is obsolete and incomplete, as there are thousands of different religions all with their different rules set, and that Christianity have many sub sets to it, so you might believe: "your son should be stoned if he so chooses not to follow the word of the lord", and others might believe differently.

If Obama chose to change the religion of America from Christianity to Atheism then surely America will fail to a even greater level of ignorance.
    I guess all that propaganda has paid off, Americans agree with Obama as if their ears are closed.

Again, America has again failed miserably. No wonder though.
    You're Christian right?
    Why did they say if you don't believe in God you will go to Hell?
    Why did 21st May never happen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post

You're Christian right?
    Why did they say if you don't believe in God you will go to Hell?
    Why did 21st May never happen?
    I'm Catholic, though my father was a Jew. I respect all Religions, except those made up for publicity as the web-baptist church and the Scientology..

Because Satan tries with all hes power to make us humans sin. However it is our duty as humans, creations of God, to with all our strength outstand this.
    Obviously some of us are just too intellectual to even fall for that, right?

Because it says in the holy Torah and Bible "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Obama is saying religion won't be a part of politics! That is the way it should be. His speech is actually VERY impressive.

BTW that guy in my avatar, is me...

I'm not going to get too far into why you're wrong. We're going to let FACTUAL INFORMATION form our politics, not a bunch of religious propaganda.
    That is the way the world should be governed imo.

See it's hard to argue with people that have faith. Because FACT and REALITY will not change their view if their faith is strong enough.

God would not of given us these gifts to evolve mentally if he did not want us to question. Those with faith are close minded. They're blind.
    Last edited by RJ; 06-11-2011 at 09:33 AM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I would have been even more impressed if he didn't read anything off his podium.

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

"Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem